Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bantx View Post
    how did lil wayne come into this, u said kanye was a horrible rapper? u probably dont listen to lyrics do you just the beats
    Because Lil Wayne has an album coming about 2 months later. kanye can't freestyle or anything. its all synthesized and prepared and all that.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
      wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 can rap...
      50 IS a better rapper than Kanye. Let's establish that right off the bat. You can debate the fact who's a better artist, but Kanye isn't that great of a rapper and this is coming from someone who loves his music. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. 50 being so cocky is one reason I will continue to dig him while most of the world hates him.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

"fifty cent" is a damn idiot. My god, rap is stupid.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          50 IS a better rapper than Kanye. Let's establish that right off the bat. You can debate the fact who's a better artist, but Kanye isn't that great of a rapper and this is coming from someone who loves his music. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. 50 being so cocky is one reason I will continue to dig him while most of the world hates him.
          i agree completely. that was my point to come across. i dont care about pop/rap stuff that kanye puts out, which is why lil wayne and T.I. are my 2 favorite rappers.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

ohh yeah ill take u to the candy shop that was a great song with a great message....50 is such a great rapper......

Comment

How exactly are you differntiating rapper and artist? Personally I think Kanye is easily a better lyricist than 50 is and his songs have much more content and depth to them than 50's.

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              "fifty cent" is a damn idiot. My god, rap is stupid.
              I knew you'd bless us with a well-informed comment.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                Because Lil Wayne has an album coming about 2 months later. kanye can't freestyle or anything. its all synthesized and prepared and all that.
                I garuntee any "freestyle" you heard from Lil Wayne was written. Some of you guys on this site wouldnt know good hip hop if it was sitting in your lap. Lil Wayne is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  Common is the best rapper out there. Listen to his album Be and you will start crying tears of amazement.
                  defintely, great album Common never dissapoints (I will forget about electric circus) His last 2 albums have been hot.

Comment

Sugarhill and the Gang is better than all those fools except Common.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      i agree completely. that was my point to come across. i dont care about pop/rap stuff that kanye puts out, which is why lil wayne and T.I. are my 2 favorite rappers.
                      LMAO Pop rap? Apparently you have never listened to one of Kanye's albums. College dropout was far from "pop" rap. listen to 2 words by Kanye Mos and Freeway or listen never let you down or listen to any damn song on the album. I find it hilarious you are complaining about pop rap but your favorite rappers are T.I. and Lil Wayne LOL. Kanye is one of the most socially conscious rappers out and he still makes hot beats. There needs to be a hip hop 101 class for some of you NFLDC kids.

Comment

"How exactly are you differntiating rapper and artist? Personally I think Kanye is easily a better lyricist than 50 is and his songs have much more content and depth to them than 50's."

Rapper as in what you bring to your actual songs with delivery and lyrics. Artist as in what you bring to the table as a musician. Kanye isn't a great lyricist at all -- hell, he's only had two lyrics that truly amazed me which was on "Last Call" & "Grammy Family". I like Kanye's songs -- a lot. The content is different to an extent than what you'd usually hear on a rap track, but his lyrics still don't blow me away. He's improved greatly since he first started, though, I'll give him that.

"ohh yeah ill take u to the candy shop that was a great song with a great message....50 is such a great rapper......"

Nobody denied the fact that 50 makes poppy-radio friendly rap songs. He does, but just because he makes songs like that still doesn't make him a crappy rapper. But, whatever.. you can be biased if you'd like.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE for those who think Kanye isnt real hip hop, for those who think kanye cant rap, and for those who think hes "Pop" rap.

Comment

Has anyone ever seen Dave Chappelle's Block Party? That movie has such a great compilation of rap artists it is ridiculous.

The Fugies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

"How exactly are you differntiating rapper and artist? Personally I think Kanye is easily a better lyricist than 50 is and his songs have much more content and depth to them than 50's."

Rapper as in what you bring to your actual songs with delivery and lyrics. Artist as in what you bring to the table as a musician. Kanye isn't a great lyricist at all -- hell, he's only had two lyrics that truly amazed me which was on "Last Call" & "Grammy Family". I like Kanye's songs -- a lot. The content is different to an extent than what you'd usually hear on a rap track, but his lyrics still don't blow me away. He's improved greatly since he first started, though, I'll give him that.

"ohh yeah ill take u to the candy shop that was a great song with a great message....50 is such a great rapper......"

Nobody denied the fact that 50 makes poppy-radio friendly rap songs. He does, but just because he makes songs like that still doesn't make him a crappy rapper. But, whatever.. you can be biased if you'd like.
                              What makes you any less bias than he is?

Comment

When you're coming at me with "OMG 50 CENTZ IS THE SUCKS CANDY SHOP ROFL" when he's probably not looked past his commercial stuff you come off as biased and ignorant. I'm a fan of both musicians and I'm able to appreciate Kanye greatly as an artist. Hell, I even gave Kanye credit for being the better musician.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information