No announcement yet.

Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is Kanye's 2 new singles >> 50's 2 new singles. I haven't liked anything that 50 has done since Get Rich.... Except maybe Hustlers Ambition.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE for those who think Kanye isnt real hip hop, for those who think kanye cant rap, and for those who think hes "Pop" rap.
      THAT IS MY JAM.

50 is a rapper, Kanye is an artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
        All I know is Kanye's 2 new singles >> 50's 2 new singles. I haven't liked anything that 50 has done since Get Rich.... Except maybe Hustlers Ambition.
        Yeah, everything I've heard off of Graduation has been pure fire. "Bittersweet" with John Mayer AND Keyshia Cole? Yeah, that's what's up. Too bad the "Can't Tell Me Nothing (Remix)" won't make the final album version.. that's been my ish for the past month. Well, that and 50's "I Get Money".
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

i like that one kanye song.

"Im that star up in the sky
          Im that moutain deep up high.
          Hey you made it
          Im the worlds greatest*m
          Im that little bit of hope in my backs against the rope I can feel it, mm
          Im the worlds greatest."

much better tahn anything 50 has

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post

Hey you made it
            Im the worlds greatest*m
            Im the worlds greatest."

thats not even his song i dont think.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              When you're coming at me with "OMG 50 CENTZ IS THE SUCKS CANDY SHOP ROFL" when he's probably not looked past his commercial stuff you come off as biased and ignorant. I'm a fan of both musicians and I'm able to appreciate Kanye greatly as an artist. Hell, I even gave Kanye credit for being the better musician.
              who came at u like that cause i know i didnt, his commercial stuff brought what ever had establish as a rapper way down for me i hate when a artist puts something out just to make people listen to him (50)

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                thats not even his song i dont think.
                oh he must have produced it, well this one is still good

"my minds telling me noooo
                but my body,my bodyyyyyy
                is telling me yessssssss
                i dont see nuthin wrong
                with a little bump and grinding"

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post

Hey you made it
                  Im the worlds greatest*m
                  Im the worlds greatest."

*shakes head*

That's R. Kelly, DChess.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    who came at u like that cause i know i didnt, his commercial stuff brought what ever had establish as a rapper way down for me i hate when a artist puts something out just to make people listen to him (50)
                    50 makes songs and albums to make money, period. No alternative method. I have no problems with him making money. And, plus, nearly every "big" rapper has a commercial song or two so I don't know why people love to pull that card.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cit7vcHsWWk

Greatest Rap Song Ever

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

*shakes head*

That's R. Kelly, DChess.
                        no its not

r kelly sings

"now i ain saying shes a gold digger
                        but she aint ,messing with no broke broke"

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          That's not even Common's best song. I Used to Love H.E.R. is one of the best songs of all-time IMO.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

50 makes songs and albums to make money, period. No alternative method. I have no problems with him making money. And, plus, nearly every "big" rapper has a commercial song or two so I don't know why people love to pull that card.
                            i say this cause im specifically talking about 50 i know there is other rappers but right now ur trying to support a rapper just because hes cocky, what does he have to be cocky about none of his songs were great

Comment

When you're coming at me with "OMG 50 CENTZ IS THE SUCKS CANDY SHOP ROFL" when he's probably not looked past his commercial stuff you come off as biased and ignorant. I'm a fan of both musicians and I'm able to appreciate Kanye greatly as an artist. Hell, I even gave Kanye credit for being the better musician.
                              I bought the Massacre and I can't say I liked a single song on it.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

50's lyrics are dumb as ****

"i said my n****** dont dance
                                jusst pull up your pants
                                and do the rock away
                                and lean back, lean back"

kanye>50

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information