Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by bantx View Post
    i say this cause im specifically talking about 50 i know there is other rappers but right now ur trying to support a rapper just because hes cocky, what does he have to be cocky about none of his songs were great
    His cockiness isn't the only reason I support, Fif. Regardless, of all the heat he gets (hm, interesting) he still is damn good rapper when he wants to be. Whether you want to agree with that or not is your opinion.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

    “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

    Comment


    • #47
      Kanye West had 2 Singles reach number one status on billboards hot 100
      50 Cent has had 2 ALBUMS reach number one in sales... he has only put out 2 solo albums too, which means that he has 11 platimun records total with only 2 albums.
      Get Rich or Die Tryin got to number 2
      he has had 7 top 10 songs so far. not to mention 3 more that were top 10 in collaborations with other artists.
      Still think Kanye is better?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
        That's not even Common's best song. I Used to Love H.E.R. is one of the best songs of all-time IMO.
        Better rhymes yes, but I love the tune in Be. Both are really great IMO.


        Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

        Comment


        • #49
          both of them are not very good artists at all, i like how somebody posted a song in which kanye has the weakest verse. Rakim and KRS-One are on another level, and I'm not a fan of Nas but he's much better than kanye or 50. i can't believe there's a thread about 2 of the most overplayed and untalented rappers out there and it even mentions the worst alive in lil-wayne who's "freestyles" are obviously written. hip-hop is dead for the most part...

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DChess View Post
            50's lyrics are dumb as ****

            "i said my n****** dont dance
            jusst pull up your pants
            and do the rock away
            and lean back, lean back"

            kanye>50
            thats fat joe. you have been 0 for 3 so far.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


            Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              Kanye West had 2 Singles reach number one status on billboards hot 100
              50 Cent has had 2 ALBUMS reach number one in sales... he has only put out 2 solo albums too, which means that he has 11 platimun records total with only 2 albums.
              Get Rich or Die Tryin got to number 2
              he has had 7 top 10 songs so far. not to mention 3 more that were top 10 in collaborations with other artists.
              Still think Kanye is better?
              The soundtrack to High School Musical also reached #1 on the sales charts. I guess that record is better than both Kanye and Fiddy. =D


              Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

              Comment


              • #52
                Kanye only had 6 Platinum records.
                still sayin he's gonna win?
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #53
                  this fued will get interesting IF and ONLY IF there is a Celebrity Deathmatch made about it.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    Kanye West had 2 Singles reach number one status on billboards hot 100
                    50 Cent has had 2 ALBUMS reach number one in sales... he has only put out 2 solo albums too, which means that he has 11 platimun records total with only 2 albums.
                    Get Rich or Die Tryin got to number 2
                    he has had 7 top 10 songs so far. not to mention 3 more that were top 10 in collaborations with other artists.
                    Still think Kanye is better?
                    that just shows how many people has bad taste in rap, yeah he sold a lot but was the songs good? he juiced out as much as he could with that getting shot 9 times story big whoop u got shot and u make about 5 songs about it


                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      thats fat joe. you have been 0 for 3 so far.
                      50 cent goes by alias as fat joe, im pretty sure, kinda like how usher is called ush sometimes, or christina aguliera is callled xtina

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        that just shows how many people has bad taste in rap, yeah he sold a lot but was the songs good? he juiced out as much as he could with that getting shot 9 times story big whoop u got shot and u make about 5 songs about it
                        About as many times as 'Ye refers to dying in a car accident. You're just reaching for straws now.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I would really like to see 50 honor that but its not gonna happen.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            About as many times as 'Ye refers to dying in a car accident. You're just reaching for straws now.
                            yeah he made one song about it 50 made a whole cd


                            Comment


                            • #59
                              by the way, those glasses kanye has on in his video are by far the gayest thing i have ever seen, yes gayer than the pink range rover.... at least 50 wears mens clothing.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by bantx View Post
                                yeah he made one song about it 50 made a whole cd
                                50 "I got shot, love me" cent.

                                Sig by Fenikz

                                I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information