Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
    I would really like to see 50 honor that but its not gonna happen.
    At the most he will just produce for a year and then collaborate with a new artist and then go on tour with him and then get famous again and then write his own album and then get pissed someone is outselling him again and then will decide to produce for a year and then...

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      The soundtrack to High School Musical also reached #1 on the sales charts. I guess that record is better than both Kanye and Fiddy. =D
      has it gone 5x Platinum like both 50s did? (one went 6x)
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
        by the way, those glasses kanye has on in his video are by far the gayest thing i have ever seen, yes gayer than the pink range rover.... at least 50 wears mens clothing.
        u get boners at church, shut up

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
          yeah he made one song about it 50 made a whole cd
          Urm, okay. That's completely wrong, but believe what you wanna believe, buddy.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            dude that's not a big deal, frickin kid rock went 11x platinum off one album i guess he's the greatest alive...

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              I could bet you money that High School Musical is more popular in America than 50.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                u get boners at church, shut up
                i've never been to church in my whole entire life, so i'm gonna have to say that's untrue...

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                  I would really like to see 50 honor that but its not gonna happen.
                  because he wont lose.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I could bet you money that High School Musical is more popular in America than 50.
                    that's because HSM is better than 50.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i've never been to church in my whole entire life, so i'm gonna have to say that's untrue...
                      ok have fun with your boners in hell

Comment

where did this get brought in from? Kanye is not as popular as High School Musical either.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          ok have fun with your boners in hell
                          i would if i were superstitous but sadly i'm not.... anyways, why can't there be a good rap album feud to discuss???

Comment

jballa ur arguements are pretty much pointless and bring things up that doesnt even matter

Comment

i would if i were superstitous but sadly i'm not.... anyways, why can't there be a good rap album feud to discuss???
                              have fun being satans buffer

Comment

ok, kanye is involved, which really limits how good of album discussion this could be

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information