Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Rapper/human target Fifty Cent swears that if he loses his upcoming chart-busting battle with Kanye West, he'll stop releasing solo records. Mr. Half-dollar is going head-to-head with West over whose album will sell more on their shared release date -- September 11.

The gangsta rapper and his "Stronger" competitor, Kanye, are both releasing albums on the fateful day. Never forget when two overblown hip-hop artists egos exploded across the charts!

"If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums," Fitty told sohh.com. Let's hope!

"And I bet this," Fitty twittered in the third person, "When Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70 percent decrease cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent. So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his ass drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."
    http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-feuds/

dear god i wish they'd both fall off the face of the planet

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

why so much hate for kanye?

Comment

I sure hope he lives up to that promise.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
        why so much hate for kanye?
        because kanye's songs all suck horribly. if his new song made sense, maybe it would be ok. at least fiddy can actually rap.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

All I know is that Kanye's new album already sounds like fire. I wanna see if 50 loses, whether or not he is a man to his word.

Comment

wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 can rap...

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              because kanye's songs all suck horribly. if his new song made sense, maybe it would be ok. at least fiddy can actually rap.

Did you really just call Kanye a bad rapper and then say that 50 Cent was good? That's gold!

Designs by D-Unit

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 cant rap...
                Kanye blows. Tha Carter III will blow his album out of the water
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post

Did you really just call Kanye a bad rapper and then say that 50 Cent was good? That's gold!
                  i did. Maybe if kanye was any good i would feel bad about this

Comment

You say Kanye's song doesn't make sense and then say Lil' Wayne is a great rapper? Weezy's songs are nothing but a bunch of random lines.

Designs by D-Unit

Comment

no and no. at least kanye raps about meaningful stuff rather than weezy and 50, all they talk about is hoes and money

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        no and no. at least kanye raps about meaningful stuff rather than weezy and 50, all they talk about is hoes and money
                        Exactly, Stronger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ayo Technology

Fiddy better bring more than that to the table. And Lil wayne only makes good mixtapes, Dedication 2 was better than the Carter 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                          You say Kanye's song doesn't make sense and then say Lil' Wayne is a great rapper? Weezy's songs are nothing but a bunch of random lines.
                          Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive and Kanye is better off producing

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Yeah right, lil wayne is easily better then kanye. kanye can't hold a torch to lil waynes mix tapes or albums
                          Last edited by jballa838; 08-10-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

how did lil wayne come into this, u said kanye was a horrible rapper? u probably dont listen to lyrics do you just the beats

Comment

Common is the best rapper out there. Listen to his album Be and you will start crying tears of amazement.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information