X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.funny2.com/womancode.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      my friend said i couldnt date his sister, he never said anything about having sex with her though. :)
      Its implied, for even comtemplating the thought you're in violation of the code.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Its implied, for even comtemplating the thought you're in violation of the code.
        Oh well, i think whoever says they havent ever broken any of those rules are liars.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          By performing feats of strengths and proving your manhood of course. Whining about how to get it back is definitely winning you points though.
          mmm, think whining is my best option at this point...
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

so true on both
            14. If a man’s zipper is down, that’s his problem - You didn’t see nothin’.

23. If your buddy is outnumbered outmanned, or too drunk to defend himself, you must jump into the fight. Exception: If within the past 24 hours his actions have caused you to think “What this guy needs is a good ass whuppin’, then you may sit back and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information