My New Apartment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Apartment

Just moved in today, first night tonight. Well actually we had a little party last night, played some drinking games to "break it in" haha but just got everything moved in today.

Freakin' awesome, our apat is brand new and it's really nice. Rooming with my teammate. Only problem is our laundry door is busted (the outside door, not the actual door on the washer/dryer), my toilet is all jacked up and won't stop running after I flush so I have to pull up the buoey to make it stop haha...But the rest of it is sweet as hell. Our place is about 200 yards from school and just down the street from our practice field.

It came with washer/dryer, microwave, dishwasher, couches, coffee tables, fridge, dressers, high speed internet, and cable TV. Fully furnished. And we have some hott girls over in our complex (they're athletes). Prospects are looking good right now. ;)

I know HD and NickBam are in town so they'll have to stop on by sometime but anyone else here in college and living in an apat?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

What happened to your old roomate.Didnt you say she was good looking.
    Oh congrats on the new apartment.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

That sounds pretty cool. I move into Wright on Wednesday.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

sweet action.. still in hs i always dream about having my own apt.. be sooo awesome that place would be bumpin
        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
        Gucci Mane

Comment

what school do you go to

Comment

I had my own apartment for 5 years when I was at school in NC, it's gonna be tons of fun. Just don't get caught with alcohol. :P

PS: Having your own apartment in the real world is no fun. :(

Comment

post pictures.

Comment

Ill be totally moved in an apartment on wednesday with a couple buddies from school into a 3 bedroom. The thing that sucks is I just called about cable and internet and they wont be able to come until the 27th!!

so theres going to be a lot of drinking and madden being played in those couple weeks :D. Im Pumped!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

sweetness... what year are you?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I live in a townhouse with four other guys. Our move-in date is September.

We found out who are neighbours (the people living in the other side of the house) are because they created a Facebook group about their house. It's a group of 4 or 5 women. Unfortunately, they are possibly the most hideous women in the entire school. :(

The house is typical student-housing. Tiny kitchen and no other common area other than the basement which is going to be our main hangout. Very cramped and I don't know a couple of my roommates very well so we'll see how it goes.

After university I'll likely move into a condo. I've already looked a few just out of interest and I think I would adapt well to the lifestyle.

Here's a sweet one I could afford out of school:

In this building: http://www.tridel.com/accolade/

Comment

i dont even bother thinking of that stuff, 3 more years, then my masters, its a long ways away

Comment

I'm now open for wagers on whether or not Moses will bang one of the 5 fatties by October 15th. Odds are currently at 3 to 5 that he will. 1.5 to 1 that he'll bang 3 of the 5 by the end of the calendar year, and 4 to 1 that he'll have 2 of them at once by Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          i dont even bother thinking of that stuff, 3 more years, then my masters, its a long ways away
                          True, but I like looking at stuff like that. Keeps me motivated to stay in school and earn some dollars.

I want to get my Master's right after I finish my undergrad but I doubt I'll be able to since MBAs require 2+ years of experience (at the bare minimum) at any respectable schools.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            I'm now open for wagers on whether or not Moses will bang one of the 5 fatties by October 15th. Odds are currently at 3 to 5 that he will. 1.5 to 1 that he'll bang 3 of the 5 by the end of the calendar year, and 4 to 1 that he'll have 2 of them at once by Halloween.
                            ill put 50 on second weekend. his friends will be scoring poon and he'll get desperate..........they all get desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              True, but I like looking at stuff like that. Keeps me motivated to stay in school and earn some dollars.

I want to get my Master's right after I finish my undergrad but I doubt I'll be able to since MBAs require 2+ years of experience (at the bare minimum) at any respectable schools.
                              im prally going to stay at home for a year, and try to pay back my loans. going to shchool out of state takes a hit to the bank

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information