Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
    What's Your Major?

Also, debt is a ***** i got a substantial scholarship for undergrad but, it'll probably be a year or two until i pay off law school. Getting my car was really hard because my credit pretty bad.
    sport managment but i kinda regret getting into it because the cost of school is so high and alot of the jobs you get for sport management dont pay too much. but i have some good connections, and ill be looking to get into a intership next summer. networking is your biggest tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      How do Americans afford that? Seems completely unreasonable to expect a teenager to have the ability to raise $160,000 in 4 years. No bank in the world would lend that kind of money either.
      Like someone else mentioned, it's either your parents pay for a lot of it (if not all of it) or you get scholarships. My sister went to UM (42,000) and got about 25 a year from scholarships and then got either loans or worked study. My brother's at Vanderbilt (43,000?) and he's gotten everything paid for since he's been there (actually getting $50,000) this year.

I'm moving into my apartment on Friday. Pretty excited, pretty much the same thing that Sweetness has (fully furnished, etc).

Also about the interest free student loans it's need based at UCF, so yes some places do have interest free loans, until you get out of school.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

correct me if im wrong, but at some schools, dont you have to pay for your fball and bball tix? i know here at wvu, its a lottery type thing, you submit your name on monday, and they let you know wednesday if you get a ticket (its all done online); there loyalty points---like freshman start out at 0, soph 1, etc; and for every fball game and bball game you go to you get a point, and thats how many chances you get; im a soph and got tix to every game last year

and theres no athletic fee in tution, so its free to go to the game; i wish it was first come first serve

the only good thing is if i dont get tix, my dad has season tix, so i get one if i dont get a student ticket

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          No bank in the world would lend that kind of money either.
          The federal government will gladly lend it to ya.

Anyways, apartments, duplexes, and townhouses suck for college. A real house is the way to go with a couple other people is the way to go. With that being said , I'll be living in an apartment in Rome a mile away from the Vatican in two weeks. I'm pretty excited to see some Italian girls.
          Last edited by TitleTown088; 08-13-2007, 01:25 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            correct me if im wrong, but at some schools, dont you have to pay for your fball and bball tix? i know here at wvu, its a lottery type thing, you submit your name on monday, and they let you know wednesday if you get a ticket (its all done online); there loyalty points---like freshman start out at 0, soph 1, etc; and for every fball game and bball game you go to you get a point, and thats how many chances you get; im a soph and got tix to every game last year

and theres no athletic fee in tution, so its free to go to the game; i wish it was first come first serve

the only good thing is if i dont get tix, my dad has season tix, so i get one if i dont get a student ticket
            nice i go there too, im a sophmore also. i hope i get louisville/pitt tickets this year

Comment

correct me if im wrong, but at some schools, dont you have to pay for your fball and bball tix?
              We have to here, it's like $180 for just football and like $245 for all-sports.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                We have to here, it's like $180 for just football and like $245 for all-sports.
                where you go?

dchess, whered you live last year? where you livin this year?

i lived in brooke tower, and this year my cousin and i have a townhouse about 1 mile from the stadium; its by the sheetz by the stadium

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

where you go?

dchess, whered you live last year? where you livin this year?

i lived in brooke tower, and this year my cousin and i have a townhouse about 1 mile from the stadium; its by the sheetz by the stadium
                  im actually transferring, so i gotta live int he dorms. i got a single at boreman, pretty pumped about that. nice abt the townhouse, if you have a party, hit me up :)

oh and when you moving in

Comment

my cousins moving in 2morrow; i already took my stuff down, but im goin to my aunts in fla, so either sat or sun

anyone can get served down there, if you didnt know; just watch out on gamedays, cuz they have undercovers, but they where shirts saying they are ABC--alcohol board of control

when you movin in? where you transferring from? if you got facebook, pm your link

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

my cousins moving in 2morrow; i already took my stuff down, but im goin to my aunts in fla, so either sat or sun

anyone can get served down there, if you didnt know; just watch out on gamedays, cuz they have undercovers, but they where shirts saying they are ABC--alcohol board of control

when you movin in? if you got facebook, pm your link
                      ok cool, yeah ill do that. i heard bent willys is sweet

oh and im moving in friday at 8 :/

Comment

yea i heard that too, except its 21 and over and i dont have a fake

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

yea i heard that too, except its 21 and over and i dont have a fake
                          yeah i saw that. where do you go just 18 and over and they just normally serve

Comment

fins always serves---its a bar---its behind casa d'amici; its my favorite, cuz i dont really like dancing, and you can just sit and chill

club z and illusions are hit and miss--there clubs

chasers---hit and miss---dance floor in middle, then pool tables and seats in back

shooters---always serves; it sucks though; its an all freshman bar/club---went there once, hated it, will never go back; it will be crowed like 1st 2 wks though, cuz thats like the only place freshman know about

envy---never went there, cuz i dont know how to say this w/o offending some people, so its like where a lot of the under 21 fball players hang out, and im really not that type; thats prob the nicest way i can say it

dubvmenus.com---has all the specials for everyone

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

fins always serves---its a bar---its behind casa d'amici; its my favorite, cuz i dont really like dancing, and you can just sit and chill

club z and illusions are hit and miss--there clubs

chasers---hit and miss---dance floor in middle, then pool tables and seats in back

shooters---always serves; it sucks though; its an all freshman bar/club---went there once, hated it, will never go back; it will be crowed like 1st 2 wks though, cuz thats like the only place freshman know about

envy---never went there, cuz i dont know how to say this w/o offending some people, so its like where a lot of the under 21 fball players hang out, and im really not that type; thats prob the nicest way i can say it

dubvmenus.com---has all the specials for everyone
                              sounds good, thanks for the info. hit me up once school starts.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                                im actually transferring, so i gotta live int he dorms. i got a single at boreman, pretty pumped about that. nice abt the townhouse, if you have a party, hit me up :)

oh and when you moving in
                                why are you transferring from OSU?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information