Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make a cool Myspace page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do you make a cool Myspace page?

    How do you make a cool Myspace page?

  • #2
    here go to mine and click the web page design thing on top


    www.myspace.com/mommadam


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      It's impossible. Myspace and cool can not possibly go together.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        How do you make a cool Myspace page?
        i went to edit myspace.org but its broken for some reason. just type in what you want inthe background in a yahoo search(ex: Rutgers, Brennan etc) and pick a layout. then you get me as a friend :D
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          It's impossible. Myspace and cool can not possibly go together.
          Sorry... How do you make a spiffy myspace page? :D

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            How do you make a cool Myspace page?
            ya i have a link on mine aswell.. try his and then if it doesnt work ill post mine.. i just gotta run so ill edit it in later if you need it

            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Sorry... How do you make a spiffy myspace page? :D
              PM me if you need help


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Sorry... How do you make a spiffy myspace page? :D
                we're talking 70's now? your on your own there D! :D
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  here go to mine and click the web page design thing on top


                  www.myspace.com/mommadam
                  So that's you!

                  So is there a snazzy Cowboys layout out there?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    So that's you!

                    So is there a snazzy Cowboys layout out there?
                    i'll see what I can find


                    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Go to Rover, or have someone on Deadly make you a wall or something that would fit. Then have someone code it for you.

                      Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                        Go to Rover, or have someone on Deadly make you a wall or something that would fit. Then have someone code it for you.
                        Hmmm... normal wallpaper size?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=46985455

                          here's mine to get a sense of some other layouts, but the linky is stinky for me...
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            everyone post their myspaces !


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/7...outcopyll5.jpg

                              300 layout i made today
                              its on my page
                              http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=39275684

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information