Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make a cool Myspace page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't use a background...way too cool for that

    PS, I don't really use myspace..........FaceBook > Myspace
    Last edited by KILLERSANTA; 08-12-2007, 09:27 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Any big picture will do well, but you might not get all of it, or it might repeat in some parts. Anyway, once you find it, go to the Myspace forums, and then into the myspace category, then customize. And there should be a helpful topic in there.

      But I agree with ATL anyway, myspace is soooooo last year :p.


      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bantx View Post
        everyone post their myspaces !
        Done n' Done

        Comment


        • #19
          MySpace is easily the worst website on the internet. It's the paragon of bad web design.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Moses View Post
            MySpace is easily the worst website on the internet. It's the paragon of bad web design.
            LIES. my background is a thing of beauty.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • #21
              D-Unit, if you go off the link I gave you there are Cowboys backgrounds on pages 2, 8, 24, 27, 28, 30, 37


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #22
                myspace is how i keep in touch with everyone over the summer that i dont wanna hang out with, but still might wanna talk to

                Comment


                • #23
                  So are we posting our myspace pages?


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    MySpace is easily the worst website on the internet. It's the paragon of bad web design.
                    Not to mention it's infested with spam, pubescent kids and child molesters.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Not to mention it's infested with spam, pubescent kids and child molesters.
                      Just like school.. lol


                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        D-Unit, if you go off the link I gave you there are Cowboys backgrounds on pages 2, 8, 24, 27, 28, 30, 37
                        Thanks, I'm going through them...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          myspace is how i keep in touch with everyone over the summer that i dont wanna hang out with, but still might wanna talk to

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                            So are we posting our myspace pages?
                            i guess...only 4 of us daring ones did

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              Not to mention it's infested with spam, pubescent kids and child molesters.
                              Really. I can't imagine anybody over the age of 18 (who isn't a child molester) actually having a MySpace. Why the hell would I want to visit a website like this?

                              http://www.myspace.com/soybuddha

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Moses View Post
                                ive got a face book, but its so confusing i dont even mess with it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information