Problem with a/c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with a/c

Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?

You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
      You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?
      That's what I thought too, damn had to sleep that night wit no a/c, woke up drenched in sweat. it's like 90 in here...

Comment

Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?
          Is it plugged in?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.
            In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

It probably has to do with the stat wire. go outside and where the copperlines are running from your house make sure the small brown wire going into the ac is still there and good.

Does the ac kick on? If it does make sure the are blowing out the top is warm air.

If it doesn't come on at all check the breaker or the disconnect box outside.
              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Man, during orientation at my college we had to sleep in the dorms overnight, and there was no a/c and I just brought this little fan. I don't think I got a minute of sleep. It was sooo hot.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.

Comment

I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.
                    Maybe we wanted to know if he got all wet, hot, and sticky.

Comment

Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.

Comment

Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.
                        Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.

Comment

Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.
                          It was something to do with the transformer. A storm knocked it out. Oh yeah, how's Aaron Brooks been doing, haven't been following the summer leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.
                            Thats awesome. Sometimes I open my windows in the winter if it isn't snowing.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information