No announcement yet.

Drinking Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, 45 posts here and not one mention of Jimmy Buffett's "Why Don't We Get Drunk?"

You guys must not know any women or something...

Comment

I saw that volman mentioned one of the 2 country drinking songs I thought of, but nobody's mentioned "All jacked up," from Gretchen Wilson.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

roadhouse blues-the doors

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears9654 View Post
          I saw that volman mentioned one of the 2 country drinking songs I thought of, but nobody's mentioned "All jacked up," from Gretchen Wilson.
          There is a reason nobody has mentioned "All Jacked Up" or any other Gretchen Wilson song for that matter.

By the way, absolutely dynomite thread. I love all the suggestions. One song I enjoy listening to while playing beer pong is the one and only "Make it Rain."

Comment

Remember you heard it here first, Alestorm's debut album, "Captain Morgan's Revenge," is scheduled to be released in February. I've only heard the demos, but am already convinced this has all the makings of a legendary album to accompany a drunken night.

Comment

mad caddies - drink and fight
              Andrew W.K. - anything of the "I get wet" album
              System of a Down - BYOB
              any Sam Spence NFL films song
              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                mad caddies - drink and fight
                Andrew W.K. - anything of the "I get wet" album
                System of a Down - BYOB
                any Sam Spence NFL films song
                Please don't tell me anyone actually listens to those songs if they're not playing Madden.

stephenson86

Comment

ZOMG!!1111

NFL Films... Drinking Music? never thought I'd hear that.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Anything by The Doors is great to get plastered to!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                      ZOMG!!1111

NFL Films... Drinking Music? never thought I'd hear that.
                      mainly just when were playing beer pong, never would listen to it just sitting around drinking but we listened to it playing beer pong last year be4 football started and have kept it on the iPod playlist since then. I dunno, it really pumps you up when you're in a 3 or 4 OT game of beer pong and "Classic Battle" starts playing. I dunno if its drinking music but i like it as drinking games music.
                      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

hahaha.sounds better now.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

The theme song for me and my friends to start a night of drinking was "Party Hard" from Andrew WK. Its amazing what that man can do with like 3 chords and two words.

Good drinking songs depend on the situation. If its for a big party, you want to go with more popular ones. If its just for you and friends, you can put on some stuff that more fits your fancy. Some good ones are "40 oz to Freedom" from Sublime, "Brass Monkey" and "Fight for Your Right" by Beastie Boys, "Just One More" by Mad Caddies,"Ill Drink to That" by the Bosstones, and my favorite song to drink to of all time, "Swagger" by Flogging Molly.

Comment

Lil Wyte - My Drinking Song

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information