Wow, just wow...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, just wow...........

" TOKYO, Japan (Reuters) -- A Japanese biker failed to notice his leg had been severed below the knee when he hit a safety barrier, and rode on for 2 km (1.2 miles), leaving a friend to pick up the missing limb.

The 54-year-old office worker was out on his motorcycle with a group of friends in the city of Hamamatsu, west of Tokyo, on Monday, when he was unable to negotiate a curve in the road and bumped into the central barrier, the Mainichi Shimbun said.

He felt excruciating pain, but did not notice that his right leg was missing until he stopped at the next junction, the paper quoted local police as saying.

The man and his leg were taken to hospital, but the limb had been crushed in the collision, the paper said."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    " TOKYO, Japan (Reuters) -- A Japanese biker failed to notice his leg had been severed below the knee when he hit a safety barrier, and rode on for 2 km (1.2 miles), leaving a friend to pick up the missing limb.

The 54-year-old office worker was out on his motorcycle with a group of friends in the city of Hamamatsu, west of Tokyo, on Monday, when he was unable to negotiate a curve in the road and bumped into the central barrier, the Mainichi Shimbun said.

He felt excruciating pain, but did not notice that his right leg was missing until he stopped at the next junction, the paper quoted local police as saying.

The man and his leg were taken to hospital, but the limb had been crushed in the collision, the paper said."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html
    That's one tough mofo.

Comment

How do you not notice your leg is missing when you essentially need both legs to peddle a bike? Maybe he was dropped as a kid...on his head...hard.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
        How do you not notice your leg is missing when you essentially need both legs to peddle a bike? Maybe he was dropped as a kid...on his head...hard.
        It was a motorcycle...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          It was a motorcycle...
          Whatever. It's still completely ridiculous.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Maybe he just wanted to be on CNN.

Comment

WOW that would hurt so much... that guy is amazing...... amazingly dumb

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

hopefully he had a Band-Aid with him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  hopefully he had a Band-Aid with him
                  Or some Tussin'! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

haha sucks for his friend. "Hey chow! you dropped your leg!"

Comment

damn i would notice if i got a cut on my leg.. this guys ridin around with one leg n blood drippin from the knee down? it amazes me he dint pass out or anything you think that would be a looot of pain.
                      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                      Gucci Mane

Comment

Real men for the win!!

Comment

That's nothing . . . I once lost my entire left side in a battle . . . it grew back good as new . . . thanks to my chameleon DNA.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I heard some story about a lady who had lived with a knife in her back for like a year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

That guy deserves a beer.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information