Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, just wow...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i question this story.

    i think this moron just embellished after the fact in an effort to make news.

    1-on a motorcycle, your feet rest on peddles. don't ya think a guy would notice that he didn't have a foot to put on said peddle?

    2-blood loss---we're not talking about losing part of a finger here. blood would poor outa that gaping hole so fast, it's really hard to imagine him still functioning.

    3-obviously the pain...seriously, you just crashed your motorcycle and hurt yourself. don't ya think you'd want to check the damage to the bike and MAYBE your leg.


    here's how i think it went.

    -duder crashes his bike and immediately realizes that he is without the services of his leg.

    -he panics and tries to catch up to his buddies to let them know that kinda hurt himself.

    -as an afterthought, he thinks....'hmmm..maybe that leg would be good to have.' sends his buddy back to get it.
    Last edited by drowe; 08-15-2007, 11:34 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by drowe View Post
      i question this story.

      i think this moron just embellished after the fact in an effort to make news.

      1-on a motorcycle, your feet rest on peddles. don't ya think a guy would notice that he didn't have a foot to put on said peddle?

      2-blood loss---we're not talking about losing part of a finger here. blood would poor outa that gaping hole so fast, it's really hard to imagine him still functioning.

      3-obviously the pain...seriously, you just crashed your motorcycle and hurt yourself. don't ya think you'd want to check the damage to the bike and MAYBE your leg.


      here's how i think it went.

      -duder crashes his bike and immediately realizes that he is without the services of his leg.

      -he panics and tries to catch up to his buddies to let them know that kinda hurt himself.

      -as an afterthought, he thinks....'hmmm..maybe that leg would be good to have.' sends his buddy back to get it.
      Or the story makes sense since he hit a guard rail which could tear off his leg, send him into shock thus enabling him not to realize his leg had been torn off, and depending on what speed he was going upon impact the damage to the remaining piece of limb could have semi-sealed from the "road rash" effect so as to not bleed profusely. CNN is usually know for true reporting.

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • #18
        That is crazy. So what was he doin just sitten there with one leg and his balls on the seat....
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Or the story makes sense since he hit a guard rail which could tear off his leg, send him into shock thus enabling him not to realize his leg had been torn off, and depending on what speed he was going upon impact the damage to the remaining piece of limb could have semi-sealed from the "road rash" effect so as to not bleed profusely. CNN is usually know for true reporting.
          yeah, but, don't ya think it'd effect his balance too? i mean, he probably had both feet resting on something. not having one foot would probably cause him to at least wabble a little bit....and maybe wonder why.

          i know it COULD happen. i'm just skeptical.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by drowe View Post
            yeah, but, don't ya think it'd effect his balance too? i mean, he probably had both feet resting on something. not having one foot would probably cause him to at least wabble a little bit....and maybe wonder why.

            i know it COULD happen. i'm just skeptical.
            It was on CNN.com so I feel it tends to give it some credibility.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #21
              or the guy had been highly drugged up on opium or some other form of drugs


              Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

              Comment


              • #22
                He would not realise he did not have his feet on the one pedal most likely due to phantom feelings.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Wow. Sometimes a have a small cut and don't notice. One time I had a gash in my arm and didn't notice for a while. But losing a limb and not noticing? I've never pulled that one off.

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                    Wow. Sometimes a have a small cut and don't notice. One time I had a gash in my arm and didn't notice for a while. But losing a limb and not noticing? I've never pulled that one off.
                    You have obviously never been shark hunting!!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information