Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video games loosing their intrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
    agreed emulators may be one of the greatest creations ever
    since you know what they are.. use em.

    Like I said, just find a nice controller to use in your USB port (like 20-30 dollars) and you'll be living up the great days of video games.

    I will go as far as to say... Seiken Densetsu 3 is the only Squaresoft RPG that rivals it's own FFVII

    Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

    Comment


    • #17
      wow to rival ffVII is no small task at all


      Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

      Comment


      • #18
        EA and the Next Gen go hand in hand. Both produce pretty images, but are lacking and play like ****.

        Comment


        • #19
          dynasty warriors and samurai warriors have many different story lines and simple gameplay



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #20
            yea ive played the dynasty warriors good series, and i have played seiken densetsu 3, just forgot its title.

            i just wish things would go back to the days when graphics didn't really mean a whole lot, it was all about the replay value because if i pay 50+$ for a new game, it better last me at least 4 months


            Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
              yea ive played the dynasty warriors good series, and i have played seiken densetsu 3, just forgot its title.

              i just wish things would go back to the days when graphics didn't really mean a whole lot, it was all about the replay value because if i pay 50+$ for a new game, it better last me at least 4 months
              madden is a game that should get me a year



              Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                wow to rival ffVII is no small task at all
                Like I said:

                Amazing Graphics for the SNES. Simply amazing.

                2) Great replay and gameplay.

                When you initially start you can choose between 6 characters.. your main character, your secondary character and your 3rd character. But they all tie their story lines together.

                I picked the Knight, Mage-Girl and Theif. They give you backgrounds on each one.

                From a walkthrough:

                ************************************************** ***************************
                Prologue
                ************************************************** ***************************

                SD3 is, IMHO, probably SquareSoft's best RPG ever, but when I looked for FAQs
                and walkthrus, I could only find specialised docs (like "FAQ for Kevin" or
                "FAQ for Angela".) And most of them were a bit vague as to where to go. So,
                what I've decided to do is to write an in-depth FAQ/Walkthru that holds for
                _ALL_ characters with _CLEAR_ descriptions as to where to go and what to do.
                (At the time I started this FAQ, there were little or no FAQs that did this.)
                I won't say "go here" or "go there" because it's very easy to get lost en
                route. Believe me, I know. Because I'll be writing this FAQ for all
                characters, the FAQ will end up both being very large and long and some of
                the walkthru will NOT be relevant to you, depending on who your main
                character is. For example, when you look for Zable Fahr (the Dark God-Beast),
                he will be in different places in the game depending on who your main
                character is. At this point, I'll split my walkthru into three parts. This
                is because there are three different possible routes through the game, each
                determined by the main character (from hereon known as "the hero.") The routes are Duran/Angela, Carlie/Kevin and Lise/Hawk. The characters in each of the pairs have stories that overlap (i.e. interconnect.) For example, Angela lives in Althena which is going to try and invade Duran's home town of Forcena, so their stories will connect. Carlie and Kevin are the same age (15), and both have had bad experiences with the Death Jester (see the walkthru for further information). Hawk lives in the Navarre Fortress and they are trying to invade Lise's home, the Wind Kingdom Rolante, so their stories will also connect.


                I believe there are 3 different storylines (as it states) 6 different characters for a total of I believe 120 different character/storyline combinations..

                not to mention that there are "Class Changes".. when you level up you can choose to go Light or dark class change..
                Code:
                                       Light
                                      / 
                                     /
                              Light
                            /        \
                           /          \
                Beginner            Dark
                          \          Light
                           \       / 
                             Dark
                                   \
                                    Dark
                Sorry bad drawing..

                But the game has so many possible variations.. it's hard not to play it through a few times.

                The Seiken Densetsu Series:

                1: Released as Final Fantasy Adventure on Gameboy

                2: Released as Secret of Mana on SNES

                3: (Non US Release) Released in Japan only (Which is probably would have been a killer seller)

                4: Released for PSone as "Legend of Mana"

                5: was supposed ot be released on PS2 last year but I haven't heard word.

                Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                  EA and the Next Gen go hand in hand. Both produce pretty images, but are lacking and play like ****.
                  Exactly.. the HD Revolution..

                  Who cares about replay value or Depth of storyline or anything to make the game last longer than 3 months.. when it looks pretty.

                  Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Exactly.. the HD Revolution..

                    Who cares about replay value or Depth of storyline or anything to make the game last longer than 3 months.. when it looks pretty.
                    Which is why I am enraged to see the shittiest games selling the most copies, simply because of the name it holds. Also, what is with the fantasy league thing in your sig. I have been interested for quite a while.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                      Which is why I am enraged to see the shittiest games selling the most copies, simply because of the name it holds. Also, what is with the fantasy league thing in your sig. I have been interested for quite a while.
                      it's in the fantasy forums.. look for National Fantasy league.. Man of Steel got suspended for like a week for calling someone a name.. So wait till he comes back and you can get into next years draft... or be a gm/Coach/Agent.

                      Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i think it is called dawn of mana now for the ps2 just came out this sumer didn't get good reviews but what do the people making reviews know these days, they give almost every sport game at least a 8 out of 10

                        also finding legend of mana for a reasonable price for ps1 is hard, cheapest ive seen is 40+$, that just goes to show how good of a game it was/is


                        Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                          i think it is called dawn of mana now for the ps2 just came out this sumer didn't get good reviews but what do the people making reviews know these days, they give almost every sport game at least a 8 out of 10

                          also finding legend of mana for a reasonable price for ps1 is hard, cheapest ive seen is 40+$, that just goes to show how good of a game it was/is
                          again.. Emulators/roms

                          Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            My ps2 broke and I simply don't care. I played enough video games when I was younger and now that I'm older I have much better and much more important things to be doing.

                            Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Tobzilla View Post
                              It's just you getting older.
                              That's def. a possibility...I am no where near the "gamer" I used to be. Back in the day I could play an entire NCAA season in one night and bang out 8 games a night in Madden. If I wasnt actually playing, I could sit for hours just simulating away but, I really havent really been able to get into like I used to...just seems like I'm wasting time, now a days.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information