Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate at it again

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293625,00.html

The prisoner who made headlines by filing a "63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit against NFL quarterback Michael Vick is at it again, this time suing new home run king Barry Bonds, Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig and a character unable to defend itself — Hank Aaron's bat.
    This guy just has way too much time on his hands, this "claim" however is much crazier than the Vick one, and that's saying A LOT. Just imagine Bonds cracking the Liberty Bell with Hank Aaron's bat, lmao.

this guy really needs to just shut up... next he will be sueing the pope for somthing... i bet he is just doing as much as he can in hipes he can win one

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

He loses money though doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        this guy really needs to just shut up... next he will be sueing the pope for somthing... i bet he is just doing as much as he can in hipes he can win one
        Yeah, I really think he accused Barry Bonds of using Hank Aaron's steroid-filled bat to crack the liberty bell because he thought he'd win the lawsuit.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The first one was ridiculously funny in a sad way. This one smacks of either parody or desperate attempt for attention.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

How can he file a lawsuit from prison?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hope he keeps the lawsuits coming, these are f'n great.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                He loses money though doesn't he?
                He could, but so what? He's in Jail if he's in debt what are they gonna do?

Comment

Seriously, like I said in the other thread, he must be playing Mad Libs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

This guy should seriously write for The Onion. This is good stuff.
                    Last edited by nobodyinparticular; 08-17-2007, 06:01 PM.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

FoxNews would be the only outlet printing this s***.

Comment

My two favorite parts:

"Riches also says Bonds left him a threatening message on his iPhone, bench-pressed him against his will to show off in front of his buddies, got him indicted because he threatened to expose his steroid and cocaine abuse and even sold steroids to nuns."

"Riches wants the court to impose a "preliminary injunction temporary restraining order against............ [sic], defendant's pets and associates from any future contact with plaintiff.""

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                          The first one was ridiculously funny in a sad way. This one smacks of either parody or desperate attempt for attention.
                          I was thinking a parody as well. Well you're in jail and you're bored. Instead of getting gang raped, why not try to create a laugh or two. Then you can write your own Tell-All book about your true motives and become an NY Bestseller. But yet he's still in jail which is probably the catch.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I like how he writes in his lawsuit that he does business as "The White Suge Knight".

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                              I hope he keeps the lawsuits coming, these are f'n great.

Agreed, this guy has nothing to lose if hes in prison. I doubt he has any assets that all these people he is suing can counter sue against.

He is bored and trying to pass the time. Bravo to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information