Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killin Em Softly or For What It's Worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
    I have heard them both over 10 times. I know every line, yet when I hear it again it's always funny.\

***** what the ***** is juice?
    I WANT SOME APPLE DRANK! IT'S GREEN!

Comment

Suga, Water and ofcourse purple.

And Hines the line is:"Surprise mother ******* you didn't know i knew about grape JUICE now did yall."

Comment

For What It's Worth

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
          For What It's Worth
          I agree, but they are both godly.

stephenson86

Comment

For What It's Worth. It's funnier and deeper.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
              I liked For What It's Worth much better b/c I think Chappelle's humor and delivery has grown significantly since Killing Em Softly. Most of my white friends like Killing Em Softly better. Maybe it's a cultural thing.
              For What It's Worth seems to get funnier every time I see or hear it. Killin' 'Em Softly is great, but seems to lose a bit of its steam as time goes on.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

"I dodged that **** like the matrix *****"... "oh my god mickey mouse is mexican" for what it's worth def. gets better every time.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information