No announcement yet.

EA vs 2K Football Comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is why i didnt buy this or ncaa. EA cant make good sports games.
    (skate looks sick though, but it is action sports)
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      this is why i didnt buy this or ncaa. EA cant make good sports games.
      (skate looks sick though, but it is action sports)
      I really like NCAA, I don't understand how it only got an 8.3....recruiting is alot more in-depth, and just playing the game looks and feels better...
      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Maybe when 2k is allowed to make NFL games again, they'll get a contract with CBS or FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
          Maybe when 2k is allowed to make NFL games again, they'll get a contract with CBS or FOX.
          Or NBC ......
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
            I really like NCAA, I don't understand how it only got an 8.3....recruiting is alot more in-depth, and just playing the game looks and feels better...
            yeah, just because something got better then the year before doesnt mean it should be a 9 if it isnt a 9. Madden payed off ign and all them to give it good reviews anyway.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
              Or NBC ......
              madden works for nbc so they arent getting a contract with nbc

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                madden works for nbc so they arent getting a contract with nbc
                good point.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                  yeah, just because something got better then the year before doesnt mean it should be a 9 if it isnt a 9. Madden payed off ign and all them to give it good reviews anyway.
                  Seriously, the gameplay essentially stays the same so you need to add extra features to get people in. They did great at this in NCAA, new game mode (for 360 at least) and completely updated recruiting. Madden, nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    It seems like Madden is only worried about gimmicky features, while 2k5 is less about graphics and better game feel. Realistic touch.
                    so true... i played Madden 08 on PS3 and hated it so much... i hope the ps2 version has better gameplay because im getting it tomorrow
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

i always liked the play and feel of madden. but the presentation flat out blows. why cant they just get along and collab on a game, it would be sick

Sig by Me

Comment

Again, I like the game, maybe just because its the NFL, but I like it. With that being said though, I don't see why there isn't a much bigger atmosphere for the Super Bowl and winning it, a little pregame show for the upcoming week, a weekend wrap up show, and mock drafts. It just doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do. Oh, and why can't there be multiple broadcasting teams., It would not be that hard to do, ESPN has plenty of people who could broadcast NFL games. It'd just be nice to hear a different voice from week to week.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          Imagine how good it would have been if EA got Baseball rights and 2K got football rights...
                          amen.
                          if there was a way to have a massive revolt for them to switch, and everyone pays an extra five bucks for each game.
                          i'd pay 70 bucks for MVP 09 and 2K9
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            amen.
                            if there was a way to have a massive revolt for them to switch, and everyone pays an extra five bucks for each game.
                            i'd pay 70 bucks for MVP 09 and 2K9
                            I'll second the Amen and then go "What you say?".

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                              Again, I like the game, maybe just because its the NFL, but I like it. With that being said though, I don't see why there isn't a much bigger atmosphere for the Super Bowl and winning it, a little pregame show for the upcoming week, a weekend wrap up show, and mock drafts. It just doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do. Oh, and why can't there be multiple broadcasting teams., It would not be that hard to do, ESPN has plenty of people who could broadcast NFL games. It'd just be nice to hear a different voice from week to week.
                              My thing about Madden isn't even so much about the presentation. It just feels... like an arcade football game that TRIES really hard to be simulation football. 2K5 is/was not perfect by ANY stretch of the imagination (the franchise logic sucks ass, the depth chart blows, DB AI problems [which can be fixed with some slider settings]), but I always feel like I'm playing a FOOTBALL game.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Im done with Madden, i dont get why the xbox version has more than the 360? The gameplay is the same every year. This was the first year i didnt buy the game and i havent even played it yet and i dont miss it at all. the 2k series were much better.

former #1 in post count on this site
                                first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information