http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=571401432

Comment

Samuel Jackson Beer. It'll GET YOU DRUNK

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
        Pulp fiction easily. is there gonna be one of these threads for every random actor people can think of?
        Samuel L Jackson is all that is man.. I think he more than qualifies for his own thread.
        If by an overrated actor who will more than likely star in an POS movie for a paycheck. Than yes he is the man.
        I assume you're refering to Snakes on A Plane. Just so ya know: Jackson only took on the movie because he knew it was a joke. When they told him they were gonna change the title of the movie he said he would leave if they did. It wasn't ment to be a serious movie for him. Otherwise, Jackson is still the man.
        No Im not just talking about snakes on a plane, Im talking about Deep Blue Sea, Twisted, The Man, Freedomland, XXX number 1 and 2, etc... Hes an overrated actor hes had a handful of good roles an assload of crappy or less than enthralling films...

But you are right ...

He is the man... :?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
          Pulp fiction easily. is there gonna be one of these threads for every random actor people can think of?
          Samuel L Jackson is all that is man.. I think he more than qualifies for his own thread.
          If by an overrated actor who will more than likely star in an POS movie for a paycheck. Than yes he is the man.
          Well you must be Siskel, Ebert, and Roper all built into one eh? The movie expert, Mr. Charm City Byrdgang everybody!!!!
          Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all. I may think this thread is poop but I appreciate the time it took you to make it.

Comment

Well you must be Siskel, Ebert, and Roper all built into one eh? The movie expert, Mr. Charm City Byrdgang everybody!!!!
            Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all.
            Im offended because you are making a ridiculous statement about a great actor. All actors, bad or good, wind up with crappy roles. I'd hate to hear who you think a "good" actor/actress is. And Im sure that actor/actress has had Oscar winning performace roles throughout his/her career. Stick to sports little guy.

Comment

my favorite movie he was in was Fresh (much recomended)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109842/

Comment

PULP FICTION

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all.
                  Im offended because you are making a ridiculous statement about a great actor. All actors, bad or good, wind up with crappy roles. I'd hate to hear who you think a "good" actor/actress is. And Im sure that actor/actress has had Oscar winning performace roles throughout his/her career. Stick to sports little guy.
                  Really I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It will be ok I swear. I can pretend like Samuel L Jackson is a great actor if youd like?

Comment

I really liked the movie Fresh, he didnt really have a huge role though. Good movie, I'd recommend it.

Now that, that is out of the way, i'd say Pulp Fiction... I'm not really a fan of that movie but, he did play one bad dude.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

PULP FICTION!!!!!!!!BEST MOVIE EVER

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

I assume you're refering to Snakes on A Plane. Just so ya know: Jackson only took on the movie because he knew it was a joke. When they told him they were gonna change the title of the movie he said he would leave if they did. It wasn't ment to be a serious movie for him. Otherwise, Jackson is still the man.
                        No Im not just talking about snakes on a plane, Im talking about Deep Blue Sea, Twisted, The Man, Freedomland, XXX number 1 and 2, etc... Hes an overrated actor hes had a handful of good roles an assload of crappy or less than enthralling films...

But you are right ...

He is the man... :?
                        Hey, Deep Blue Sea was one of the greatest drama films of our time. When Samuel L Jackson got eaten by that shark, I cried.

Comment

Just as the poll implies, the answer is Pulp Fiction by far. IF you didn't vote for that then you obviously haven't seen or maybe even heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                            Just as the poll implies, the answer is Pulp Fiction by far. IF you didn't vote for that then you obviously haven't seen or maybe even heard of it
                            I think his role in Pulp Fiction is great, I just like his role in The Long Kiss Goodnight a bit more. Both are great.

Comment

I liked A Time to Kill

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Um yea, it's gotta be either Jackie Brown or Pulp Fiction IMO. And still there's no doubt that it's his role as Jules.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information