Weeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds

Anyone else watch, great show. Watched first 4 episodes but won't spoil for those who are choosing to watch it real time. It's a quirky show, not overly funny but just entertaining.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

One of the best damn shows on television or cable, period. I've seen the first 4 episodes of season three as well.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Best show on television.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

i stopped watching after the first episode of season two.
        i got really depressed.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

:)
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

this show kicks ass, i have seen all the episodes so far and its great.

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

I really enjoy this show and I think it's one of the best comedies on TV today. I think with this and Dexter, Showtime is actually proving to be worthwhile after canceling Dead Like Me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

my second fav show behind House

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I really enjoy this show and I think it's one of the best comedies on TV today. I think with this and Dexter, Showtime is actually proving to be worthwhile after canceling Dead Like Me.
                  OMG, Dead Like Me was my ****.

Comment

Season one finished out here a while ago and season two I'm hoping is still coming, but we haven't heard or seen anything since the end of season one. It was a huge ratings hit here too.

Comment

It's a really great show. I watched the first two seasons back to back. It was so good that I watched 3 hours of the show in what seemed like 30 minutes. Can't wait for the new season to start.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Slang slang slang.

Comment

I Netflixed the first two seasons and liked it. Good show but probably not good enough to get Showtime for in my opinion.
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Yeah Showtime really does suck.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information