Is NExx the best Sig maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is NExx the best Sig maker

I say yes, some of y'all have seen his work and it is flat out amazing.

Him and D-Unit depending on what you want. If you want a sig with one guy, D-Unit. If you want multiple players and animation, Nexx is the best.

Comment

duh.

Comment

Definitley not. AD is better IMO, and depending on what stillaraiderfan pulls out of his ass for me, I might label him better as well. I'm not a fan of the Nexx style sigs but many people are and more power to him for it.

Comment

AD.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
            Definitley not. AD is better IMO, and depending on what stillaraiderfan pulls out of his ass for me, I might label him better as well. I'm not a fan of the Nexx style sigs but many people are and more power to him for it.
            Haha

I'm not even on their level, not even close! :P

Comment

I think Nexx has the highest level of sig knowledge, its just to me his sigs are kind of getting old. He is a great sig maker though probably the best

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan54
                  I think Nexx has the highest level of sig knowledge, its just to me his sigs are kind of getting old. He is a great sig maker though probably the best
                  it's just you...

the thing with nexx is that he does graphic design for a living, obviously he's gonna be a machine. He actually has purchased photoshop, unlike the rest of us who get bootleg copies and free trials...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                    Originally posted by bearfan54
                    it's just you...

the thing with nexx is that he does graphic design for a living, obviously he's gonna be a machine. He actually has purchased photoshop, unlike the rest of us who get bootleg copies and free trials...
                    I am not saying that he isnt the Best. He is the best. its just his same style is getting old to me

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                      Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.
                      You took the words right out of my mouth...I love you. :D

PM me for sig requests
                      Originally posted by Sean Connery
                      Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Who is nexx, and where can i get one of his sigs? are they free?

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan
                          yeah, his name is Raidernexx

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan
                            just pm Raidernexx, and see if he'll hook you up with one.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

I still think the sig I have by snuff is one of the best made Michigan ones I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information