X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by Tobzilla
    Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.
    You took the words right out of my mouth...I love you. :D
    Funny that I hate you.
    Oh, that's not very nice.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
      This is kinda stupid really. Sigmaking is way too objective of an artform for anybody to truely be considered the best. Everybody has different tastes. The only thing anybody should care about is developing their own originality/style, not being the "best". I know Nexx would agree because I've had this same exact conversation with him before. With all that said, I don't think it's a secret to anyone just how talented Nexx is with graphics. That's why he makes his living doing them (not sigs, but other graphics related jobs).

People fail to realise that all of us, from the guys who are professionals to those of us who are new to graphics and just make sigs for fun, are doing this free of charge, spending our own time just to make these graphics for people for free. Sometimes It really bothers me when people fail to realise that and they get demanding or refuse a (FREE!) sig from somebody because they don't think they're a good enough sigmaker.
      Man VL, I'm just gonna co-sign on this entire statement.
      Thanks for pointing all of this out!
      Not that I don't appreciate the kind comments, but everyone who takes the time to do free artwork for someone else on this forum or any other forum deserves props and respect whether they're just beginning or have been using Photoshop since birth.

I've always said, "I know my stuff ain't gonna be everybody's cup-o-tea, but it's not about that."
      That said, am I the "best sig maker?" The answer is an emphatic "no".
      I hope I don't offend any other sig makers out there by saying this, but "there is no such thing as the best sig maker!"

Just as a comparison: You can't say that Picasso was a better artist than Dali. I may like Dali's work more than Picasso, but it's all just preference.
      If you're a sig maker "have fun doing it!"
      If you're requesting a sig, be thankful to the person who's taking the time to do it for you, no matter how experienced they may be.

Nexx

A bright spot in last year's draft!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown
        I still think the sig I have by snuff is one of the best made Michigan ones I have seen.
        My old LT sig was one of my favorites I've ever seen and thus snuff is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raidernexx
          Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
          This is kinda stupid really. Sigmaking is way too objective of an artform for anybody to truely be considered the best. Everybody has different tastes. The only thing anybody should care about is developing their own originality/style, not being the "best". I know Nexx would agree because I've had this same exact conversation with him before. With all that said, I don't think it's a secret to anyone just how talented Nexx is with graphics. That's why he makes his living doing them (not sigs, but other graphics related jobs).

People fail to realise that all of us, from the guys who are professionals to those of us who are new to graphics and just make sigs for fun, are doing this free of charge, spending our own time just to make these graphics for people for free. Sometimes It really bothers me when people fail to realise that and they get demanding or refuse a (FREE!) sig from somebody because they don't think they're a good enough sigmaker.
          Man VL, I'm just gonna co-sign on this entire statement.
          Thanks for pointing all of this out!
          Not that I don't appreciate the kind comments, but everyone who takes the time to do free artwork for someone else on this forum or any other forum deserves props and respect whether they're just beginning or have been using Photoshop since birth.

I've always said, "I know my stuff ain't gonna be everybody's cup-o-tea, but it's not about that."
          That said, am I the "best sig maker?" The answer is an emphatic "no".
          I hope I don't offend any other sig makers out there by saying this, but "there is no such thing as the best sig maker!"

Just as a comparison: You can't say that Picasso was a better artist than Dali. I may like Dali's work more than Picasso, but it's all just preference.
          If you're a sig maker "have fun doing it!"
          If you're requesting a sig, be thankful to the person who's taking the time to do it for you, no matter how experienced they may be.

Nexx
          Definately agree with taht and your sigs are impressive, I'm just a bigger fan of static sigs which is why I think that AD, Snuff and CG are my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobzilla
            Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.
            You took the words right out of my mouth...I love you. :D
            Funny that I hate you.
            So you're saying its over then? :evil:

PM me for sig requests
            Originally posted by Sean Connery
            Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by CalBears99
              Originally posted by bearfan54
              Originally posted by CalBears99
              I've seen some of his sigs and they are really really good. Bearfan54 is pretty good too.
              (bow)

thanks, but I am nowhere as good as Nexx, Vince Adi, Clover, VLS.
              But It is good, that I am finally getting recognition from my fellow people who I have made sigs for. You just made my day :D
              yeah homes! the sig bearfan54 made for me is nasty tho, u guys have to admit
              yeah, but I can do better now. That was when I first learned to use brushes

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown
                I still think the sig I have by snuff is one of the best made Michigan ones I have seen.
                My old LT sig was one of my favorites I've ever seen and thus snuff is amazing.
                That LT sig is one of my favorites too. I really like snuffs work, it's too bad he doesn't make sigs too often though.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

ill go ahead and put my 2 cents in, he makes amazing animation, but for a non-animated sig, i love the style Adi uses, it looks great, i also think that CF and clover are two of the best, and of course you cant forget about D-Unit.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Obviously, with all the names thrown around in this thread, there are many good sig makers, but don't forget scar989. He has made many great sigs.
                    QUICK! TO the HindenPeter!

Comment

I agree with you guys, there is no best sigmaker. If there was though, I wouldn't be anywhere near the middle or top. :)
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I did make a wallpaper a couple of weeks ago... Nothing fancy...

Comment

There are a lot of good sig makers on this site. It is cool that people take the time to take requests and make these graphics for others. I enjoy the sig Snuff made for me as well as the work of all the other sig guys.

Comment

Thanks D-Unit, i too believe im underrated :D .

I think Nexx techy sigs are awesome. i dont think i could do something like that unless i spent hours teaching myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clover_Jeez
                              Thanks D-Unit, i too believe im underrated :D .

I think Nexx techy sigs are awesome. i dont think i could do something like that unless i spent hours teaching myself.
                              i love your present sig, and was very pleased when i saw that you used it as your banner for your site.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

here is my latest make

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information