• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Charger Fanatic

Comment

Eaglez.Fan

I'm not too much of a sig fan, I usually get bored of other peoples, and don't really notice them. I like quotes better . . .

||
        ||
        \/

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
          There are a lot of good sig makers on this site. It is cool that people take the time to take requests and make these graphics for others. I enjoy the sig Snuff made for me as well as the work of all the other sig guys.
          Yeah, I dont know if many realize that the sig makers take their own time to make others sigs. Nut for sig makers, it is now getting to where their are a bunch of people asking for a sig, but they never are on to represent it.

I liked most the people I made sigs for, they were very thankful. To me, when someone goes "It is amazing" or "I love it", that makes me feel good. That is partly why I make sigs for others, that and I like making them

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Nexx's sigs are good but they are all the same style and tend to look all the same.

Clovers and Adi's are my favorites of the people who currently make sigs.

Comment

D-D-D-D-UNIT!

Comment

Nexx is really good, but that IWORSHIPBENDER is pretty good himself :D :) :? :(

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                  Nexx is really good, but that IWORSHIPBENDER is pretty good himself :D :) :? :(
                  IWB. You've got some skills brothuh!
                  REPRESEEEEENNNT!

A bright spot in last year's draft!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information