Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Is NExx the best Sig maker

Is NExx the best Sig maker

I say yes, some of y'all have seen his work and it is flat out amazing.

• Raidernexx
    replied
    Originally posted by iworshipbender
    Nexx is really good, but that IWORSHIPBENDER is pretty good himself :D :) :? :(
    IWB. You've got some skills brothuh!
    REPRESEEEEENNNT!

Leave a comment:

• iworshipbender
    replied
    Nexx is really good, but that IWORSHIPBENDER is pretty good himself :D :) :? :(

Leave a comment:

• badgerbacker
    replied
    D-D-D-D-UNIT!

Leave a comment:

• rainman
    replied
    Nexx's sigs are good but they are all the same style and tend to look all the same.

Clovers and Adi's are my favorites of the people who currently make sigs.

Leave a comment:

• bearfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nerv
    There are a lot of good sig makers on this site. It is cool that people take the time to take requests and make these graphics for others. I enjoy the sig Snuff made for me as well as the work of all the other sig guys.
    Yeah, I dont know if many realize that the sig makers take their own time to make others sigs. Nut for sig makers, it is now getting to where their are a bunch of people asking for a sig, but they never are on to represent it.

I liked most the people I made sigs for, they were very thankful. To me, when someone goes "It is amazing" or "I love it", that makes me feel good. That is partly why I make sigs for others, that and I like making them

Leave a comment:

• ny10804
    replied
    Eaglez.Fan

I'm not too much of a sig fan, I usually get bored of other peoples, and don't really notice them. I like quotes better . . .

||
    ||
    \/

Leave a comment:

• KILLERSANTA
    replied
    Charger Fanatic

Leave a comment:

• Xonraider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clover_jeez
    replied
    here is my latest make

Leave a comment:

• VoteLynnSwan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clover_Jeez
    Thanks D-Unit, i too believe im underrated :D .

I think Nexx techy sigs are awesome. i dont think i could do something like that unless i spent hours teaching myself.
    i love your present sig, and was very pleased when i saw that you used it as your banner for your site.

Leave a comment:

• clover_jeez
    replied
    Thanks D-Unit, i too believe im underrated :D .

I think Nexx techy sigs are awesome. i dont think i could do something like that unless i spent hours teaching myself.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There are a lot of good sig makers on this site. It is cool that people take the time to take requests and make these graphics for others. I enjoy the sig Snuff made for me as well as the work of all the other sig guys.

Leave a comment:

• D-Unit
    replied
    I did make a wallpaper a couple of weeks ago... Nothing fancy...

Leave a comment:

• DHVF
    replied
    I agree with you guys, there is no best sigmaker. If there was though, I wouldn't be anywhere near the middle or top. :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information