Your scent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your scent

What do you use for your scent? Do you use cologne or deodorant, if not some mixture of both? And what kind of cologne/deodorant do you use?

I use deodorant for not sweating...

As for cologne, I wear Curve mostly (the chicks dig it,) and sometimes I go for Vera Wang for Men if the occasion arises.

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 08-20-2007, 04:20 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I wear deodorant to prevent sweat (Old Spice Original scent). As for cologne, I wear a scent called "Modern" that Banana Republic makes. My girlfriend got it for me as a present and I ended up loving it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I wear deodorant all the time. Usually switch it up as I don't have a brand that I prefer really.

I wear cologne when going out. I have two bottles right now, La Coste and another that I got for my birthday that is apparently very popular (forget the name). I've gotten compliments on both of them so they must be pretty good.

Comment

Not a fan of cologne, I tend to abuse it. Usually deodorants and body spray(Axe or Tag).

I do occasionaly use the Sex Panther on special occasions though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Not a fan of cologne, I tend to abuse it. Usually deodorants and body spray(Axe or Tag).

I do occasionaly use the Sex Panther on special occasions though.
            Body spray? No offence, but you must be in high school. ;)

Comment

During school i just walk by teh kids who are all high and whatever they have sprayed everywehre to cover the smoke smell is what i smell like:D

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Body spray? No offence, but you must be in high school. ;)
                nope sophmore in college. Fell into a habit of using it back in highschool so that may explain it.

Comment

It actually sucks cause im allergic to most cologne and body sprays... it kinda sucks.. so i pretty much stay to anit perperant and smell like my body wash all day

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I just wear deoderant.

Comment

I wear Right Guard for deodorent. Don't really wear cologne.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Old Spice Pure Sport deo and Swiss Army col. That is the scent of MOS.

Comment

Vogue Men active green & Boss In Motion or Lacoste.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            I wear deodorant all the time. Usually switch it up as I don't have a brand that I prefer really.

I wear cologne when going out. I have two bottles right now, La Coste and another that I got for my birthday that is apparently very popular (forget the name). I've gotten compliments on both of them so they must be pretty good.
                            It's actually recommended to switch deodorant every few months because the bacteria can build up immunity to the ingredients in a certain brand.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Just never use Adidas deodorant, worst thing ever...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information