Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    To get away from BF51? :p

Anyway I'm going into Grade 12. I'm kinda excited, but really worried since I have no idea what I wanna be when I'm older. Well, I kinda wanna take over the world and be emperor but that's really unlikely. So I'll need to decide on something else. Also the school messed up and now I owe them $90 for a book I actually handed in. Ugh.

Oh and I'm also dreading telling everyone that I most likely won't be playing football, because theyll try to talk me into it, but I need to work and I have other stuff and it would just be very difficult to balance all of it.
    bf's in minnesota i think

Comment

I started today, im a freshman at the University of Louisville. We start a ot earlier than other schools it seems.

Comment

I move into my place on September 2nd but classes don't start until the next week. Basically a week straight of partying and keggers.

Sophomore in university.

Comment

To get away from BF51? :p

Anyway I'm going into Grade 12. I'm kinda excited, but really worried since I have no idea what I wanna be when I'm older. Well, I kinda wanna take over the world and be emperor but that's really unlikely. So I'll need to decide on something else. Also the school messed up and now I owe them $90 for a book I actually handed in. Ugh.

Oh and I'm also dreading telling everyone that I most likely won't be playing football, because theyll try to talk me into it, but I need to work and I have other stuff and it would just be very difficult to balance all of it.
          yea I know how you feel, I would be a teacher but from what I hear they don't get good pay. I would join the military or police force but my parents would be really mad if I did.

Comment

I ******* hate school...

That is all.

(I like sleeping)

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

GOing back Sept 6th...I am exactly like Bearfan...I was always get real nervous until Grade 8ish...now its all good.

This year IDK what I'm going to do cause I really need to change my classes around, but I tihnk I go get my schedule on the first day of Football TC...so I'm in a pickle

Junior in HS BTW, I heard its the worst year :( please tell me thats not true :(
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

your football team hasn't started practicing yet?
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Mine wasn't too bad. If you look at it the following way, it's actually really good. You're old enough to just go out and party non-stop, and your grades still don't count all that much.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                    he's canadian, its like pick up football

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                      Nah, we start on like the second day of school. Our first game isnt till late September I think.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                        GOing back Sept 6th...I am exactly like Bearfan...I was always get real nervous until Grade 8ish...now its all good.

This year IDK what I'm going to do cause I really need to change my classes around, but I tihnk I go get my schedule on the first day of Football TC...so I'm in a pickle

Junior in HS BTW, I heard its the worst year :( please tell me thats not true :(
                        My junior year in HS was pretty good.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          he's canadian, its like pick up football

Mine's starting two weeks before school starts...two weeks of two a days...yay <_<
                          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            yea I know how you feel, I would be a teacher but from what I hear they don't get good pay. I would join the military or police force but my parents would be really mad if I did.
                            teaching's very stressfull.
                            school starts for me within the next two weeks.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Today was my first day at UCF. It was alright, the switch from HS to college is interesting.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Senior in High School!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information