Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new school year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    I wish I was still in school I miss it now, everyday is boring for me.
    I wish I were you. I don't feel like starting college and getting an assload of homework everyday.


    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I wish I were you. I don't feel like starting college and getting an assload of homework everyday.
      You shouldn't be getting a lot of homework if you are picking the right teachers at ratemyprofessors.com
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

      Proving the doubters wrong.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        I start class at Minnesota State University in Mankato next Monday, but I move in Wednesday. I'll be a freshman.
        Have fun with some STDs.

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Have fun with some STDs.
          Wow, that's about the 27th time I've heard those exact words. Pretty funny stuff.


          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            I'm going to be a junior and my schedule kicks ass. I dropped Spanish, all math, and history this year (well, actually there wasn't a history class available) so my schedule looks something like this.

            Study Hall
            English
            Strength training
            Phys ed
            Reading for pleasure
            Study Hall
            Lunch
            Study Hall
            Chemistry

            And during study halls i go to the computer lab and get on here. it's going to be a good year, and yes i will have enough credits to graduate.
            DAYUM!!!!
            This was my Freshman sched...(We had "A" Days and "B" days where we had two different scheds for each and each class was 1 and a half hours long.)

            A Day
            Eng Honors
            PE
            Study/Lunch
            Intro to Law

            B Day
            Biology
            World Hist
            Jap III
            Geometry

            Fortunetly im close to the same path as you, my senior will be EZ!



            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

            Comment


            • #66
              My senior year will probably be difficult as I'm taking math and history again...

              Comment


              • #67
                Going to be a senior is high school. We start Sep 4th. Not really looking forward to it because I'm taking 3 AP's, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

                Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

                Comment


                • #68
                  My schedule for the upcoming year:

                  12U History: The West and the World
                  12U English
                  12U Physics
                  12U Advanced Functions
                  12U Calculus
                  12M Religion: Ethics
                  12U English: Writer's craft
                  One spare.

                  It will most likely be a rather difficult year.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                    Damn, too bad I didn't go there like I had planned forever. We could've been buds! Anyways, I start on Monday at Winona State University and can't really say that I'm looking forward to it.
                    Yeah, I didn't really know too much about it until this past year considering it's four hours away from my home but I got wind that they had a great chemistry program so I got interested and visited and the campus and that was all I needed to see. Amazing campus and it seems like a real close-knit place. Definitely the place for a smalltown guy like me.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Wow, that's about the 27th time I've heard those exact words. Pretty funny stuff.
                      Dude, it's the truth. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        Dude, it's the truth. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
                        There's a whole dormitory dedicated to trashy skanks. Luckily, I'm not living in it.


                        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I just started again this morning, 2nd year of Community College, 7 am classes are a *****, but at least I know on the weekends I can head down to ASU and party

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            I just started again this morning, 2nd year of Community College, 7 am classes are a *****, but at least I know on the weekends I can head down to ASU and party
                            Haha, I have a 8 AM chemistry class and a 9 AM calculus class on all weekdays but wednesdays. Should be fun stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              I'm going to be a junior and my schedule kicks ass. I dropped Spanish, all math, and history this year (well, actually there wasn't a history class available) so my schedule looks something like this.

                              Study Hall
                              English
                              Strength training
                              Phys ed
                              Reading for pleasure
                              Study Hall
                              Lunch
                              Study Hall
                              Chemistry

                              And during study halls i go to the computer lab and get on here. it's going to be a good year, and yes i will have enough credits to graduate.
                              You're only cheating yourself.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                There's a whole dormitory dedicated to trashy skanks. Luckily, I'm not living in it.
                                spend a couple of hours with Johnny Walker and Jim Beam, and you'll find your way right over there...

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information