The new school year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
    I start Monday as well and ill be a Freshman in College ugh.

Same here......... I guess it could be fun......

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
      Yeah, I didn't really know too much about it until this past year considering it's four hours away from my home but I got wind that they had a great chemistry program so I got interested and visited and the campus and that was all I needed to see. Amazing campus and it seems like a real close-knit place. Definitely the place for a smalltown guy like me.
      Yeah, the campus was what mainly drew me Eau Claire, but after I kind of decided that I was gonna head towards a Political Science major and go on to law school after that, I realized that Eau Claire was probably not the place for me.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        There's a whole dormitory dedicated to trashy skanks. Luckily, I'm not living in it.
        I know a girl starting at Minn State. She'd probably put out pretty easy, but she's not the least bit attractive. So if you're ever wasted and have a spare paper bag...

Anyway, I'm moving out to the University of Iowa tomorrow morning and start class next Monday. I'm a freshman.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Dub..........

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Oh god, you freshman in college are going to HATE the freaking dorms. They are terrible.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I'm gonna be a freshman at UW-Milwaukee. I am excited to move out of Winona, Minnesota. Start school on September 4th.

BTW, person with the cake schedule, don't worry, u will prolly suck on your college placement tests, but u will get into a college. My senior year schedule looked like cake, but I had a hard junior year, so its all good.
              Last edited by yodabear; 08-21-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                I know a girl starting at Minn State. She'd probably put out pretty easy, but she's not the least bit attractive. So if you're ever wasted and have a spare paper bag...

Anyway, I'm moving out to the University of Iowa tomorrow morning and start class next Monday. I'm a freshman.
                Thank you for the very important information.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

start next monday. Everyone else around here started today but lucky for me my high school was doing a lot of renovations over the summer and we won't start until next week so they can finish up all of the construction and such.

Will be a junior, and defiantly not looking forward to it.

I must admit though, these high school years are flying by. It is scary to think that when I first came to this very site, I was a little freshman going through puberty and being pretty much in awe of the whole high school scene (which turns out to suck).

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

For me it's weird to think that I'll be going onto this site at college, and not at my house or house high school.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Yes, I get straight A's and am in National Honors Society. My English and Chemistry classes are advanced. But I'm lazy as hell and have no aspiration of getting into a Carnegie Melon or Harvard.
                      haha nice nice... but still a schedule like that is going to come back to bite you in the ass even when applying to mildy competitive state schools... This is my senior year and the whole college app thing is really annoying... I took competitive courses last year and got nothing lower Bs and i'm still worried about getting into my top schools which aren't too hard...
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

next monday i start my senior year in highschool

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                          haha nice nice... but still a schedule like that is going to come back to bite you in the ass even when applying to mildy competitive state schools... This is my senior year and the whole college app thing is really annoying... I took competitive courses last year and got nothing lower Bs and i'm still worried about getting into my top schools which aren't too hard...
                          Or u could do it my way, take pretty tough courses in junior year, get Cs in them, and then slack off in senior year. I mean my afternoons during senior year was being a teachers assistant, I corrected a few papers, and band or phy ed and band in the second semester, and then get an awful score on the ACTs or SATs. And I got into college. However, UWM is not the hardest of colleges to get into if u are in the top 50% of my class like I was.

Comment

I hear UWM is the best party school in the USA. I'll go there, me and you should be roomies, yoda.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

school started today for me and it totally sucked, i have a bunch of nerds in most of my classes but some should be sweet like AP US history with all of my friends and AP physics cuz our teacher is awesome. but the first day of school, coupled with full football practice, basically sucked my day up

Comment

so whos going because of football?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information