Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007-2008 Top Party Schools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    the least party school


    BYU!
    It's the Mormons. They corrupt minds.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • #17
      I've been to a party at eight. Is that sufficient?

      Comment


      • #18
        thanks jbond.....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DChess View Post
          hater .

          no its pretty crazy here, the other night they filled about 5 mini pools full of beer. that was fun

          what a waste

          Comment


          • #20
            i kno arizona state is always up there amongst the best party schools also i think some school in Louisiana not sure if its LSU

            Comment


            • #21
              This list isn't definite, there has definitely been parties extremely crazy at others schools.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 619 View Post
                i kno arizona state is always up there amongst the best party schools also i think some school in Louisiana not sure if its LSU
                It hasn't been up in the top party schools for at leat half a decade or more. This is its highest ranking in a few years. We were ranked first in Playboy for party schools, but that was only because they wanted to come to campus to recruit girls for their Pac-10 edition of Playboy. ASU is called a party school, but believe me when I say that most of the bigger parties won't last for more than a couple hours...


                Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                Comment


                • #23
                  i went to two parties at ASU with my bro and they were pretty crazy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    i went to two parties at ASU with my bro and they were pretty crazy
                    Maybe I just have bad luck, but I would go to a party on a weekly basis and we would have to leave within an hour or two usually because of cops. There are too many non-students who live in Tempe to make it an extreme party school.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      what a waste
                      they didnt pour it out into it......

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        These lists are always terrible. How the hell would they know what the partying is like at these schools? Pretty much every school has an amazing partying scene if you know where to look.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                          This list isn't definite, there has definitely been parties extremely crazy at others schools.
                          do you tour the world looking for sick college partys?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            do you tour the world looking for sick college partys?
                            I use to tour schools within a couple hours of Duke

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                              I use to tour school within a couple hours of Duke
                              duke would be number in raping bitches

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by DChess View Post
                                duke would be number in raping bitches
                                Except it didn't happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information