2007-2008 Top Party Schools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
    Damn, IU was number one a few years ago. We need to get on it.
    Ha that was mostly because of all the chaos after making that improbable run to the NC. They'll get back up there now that Jesus, AKA Eric Gordon, has stepped on campus to excite the masses.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
      Except it didn't happen.
      which incidence, duke people rape bitches all the time, the lacrosse players just raped a snitch, and got unlucky in that aspect

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
        Ha that was mostly because of all the chaos after making that improbable run to the NC. They'll get back up there now that Jesus, AKA Eric Gordon, has stepped on campus to excite the masses.
        he'll be gone before the do anything good

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          It hasn't been up in the top party schools for at leat half a decade or more. This is its highest ranking in a few years. We were ranked first in Playboy for party schools, but that was only because they wanted to come to campus to recruit girls for their Pac-10 edition of Playboy. ASU is called a party school, but believe me when I say that most of the bigger parties won't last for more than a couple hours...
          you have horrible luck bro. I partied hard for a good year and a half straight at frat, and campus parties and they hardly ever got busted up. The reason why they aren't ranked high for parties is because everyone goes to clubs and bars down mill to drink it up. ASU is def. a good choice if you're looking for fun times, and AZ chicks are amazingly hot.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            which incidence, duke people rape bitches all the time, the lacrosse players just raped a snitch, and got unlucky in that aspect
            lol, I've been to a WVU party before, and there we people there using roofies, so watch yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              you have horrible luck bro. I partied hard for a good year and a half straight at frat, and campus parties and they hardly ever got busted up. The reason why they aren't ranked high for parties is because everyone goes to clubs and bars down mill to drink it up. ASU is def. a good choice if you're looking for fun times, and AZ chicks are amazingly hot.
              the count in the bar scene. thats why texas is that high. (6th street).

Comment

pfft that is no list if Wisconsin isn't on it.. UW did top the Beer List though lol

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                  lol, I've been to a WVU party before, and there we people there using roofies, so watch yourself.
                  i pregame by taking 8 roofies *****.

but seriously thats just weird, ive never understood roofies before, that wouldnt be fun, banging a helpless body.

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                    pfft that is no list if Wisconsin isn't on it.. UW did top the Beer List though lol
                    they were 4 last year.

also ou is pretty fun, some of my friends go up there. they have the best halloween party of the year.

Comment

the count in the bar scene. thats why texas is that high. (6th street).
                      i wonder if they count all the ectacy laced desert raves that all these kids here are into now as well... if they didn't they need to get on the ball, those things are insane.

Comment

i pregame by taking 8 roofies *****.

but seriously thats just weird, ive never understood roofies before, that wouldnt be fun, banging a helpless body.
                        What's the point of rape, if you didn't emotionally scar the person?

Comment

Pacman and Chris Henry had to count for some points for WVU.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

According to Princeton review who does official lists such as the 366 best schools in the nation.

http://www.princetonreview.com/colle...D=3&topicID=26

i go to the number one.

snuff if your reading this, suck it *****
                            snuff: tell dchess. snuff doesnt care because WVU is filled with inbred ****.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              snuff: tell dchess. snuff doesnt care because WVU is filled with inbred ****.
                              woah snuff, using a wvu incest joke, maybe if they didnt make a tshirt using that same joke 5 yrs ago that would be funny.

Comment

I'm pumped for school to start. 2 weeks is damn far away. :(

Need to driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information