Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a Scouting Report on you...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinny white kid who isn't good enough to make high school teams.

Comment

Basketball
      6'3
      SF/PF/C
      Vertical Jump: 37 inch

Strengths: Extremly versatile and will play SG and eevn bring up the ball in a pinch. Plays 110% everytime he is on the floor. Excellent rebounder. Fast for his size, extremly strong in the post. Fearless on the defensive end and takes an insane amount of charges(drew 5 in one game) Great midrange game and is great at finishing with contact inside. intensity

Weaknesses: Over intensity, can loose cool on the court and has been prone to technicals and flagrent fouls. Has straight line speed but is nto extremly fast laterally and has trouble sticking with faster wings. Only an adequate dribbler and needs to improve his left hand. Will give you one or two threes a game but needs to improve his outside shooting.

Football: Pre Cuncussions
      6'3
      220(lost wieght after i stoped playing)
      FB/RB/T/G/DE/DT/LB
      40: 4.8
      Vert: 37 inch
      Bench (we did 180): 21

Srengths: Runs with good power and finishes his runs, will light up defenders on blocks. Great hands out of the backfeild and that helps on defence. Good pass rusher and decent against the run. will bat down a lot of passes. Always around the ball. Absolutly lights offensive players up and causes a lot of injuries. great run blocker from gaurd and tackle positions. Plays angry.

Weaknesses: Is extremly prone to cunsussions. Will miss easy blocks attempting to light up defenders. Stamina is not where it should be. Is not a good pass blocker form the offensive line. His temper leads to a lot of penalties and dirty hits. Will miss tackles going for the big hit.

i had the 40 timed aswell... but you know now after a year of not training for it and football.. i couldnt do those again.. im 100% basketball

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
        stunna? is that you?
        No, he just ripping his sig, I PMed stunna and he said he didn't care.

Comment

i have proof of my 4.66 forty against the wind if anyone wants to see it...

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
            i have proof of my 4.66 forty against the wind if anyone wants to see it...
            What are you wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
              What are you wearing?

nothing :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

nothing :)
                Really ;)

All other members may want to leave this thread alone......

Can I see, Big boy?

Comment

once dchess leaves, i know he's still peerin in here.. this is special for me.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

once dchess leaves, i know he's still peerin in here.. this is special for me.
                    Don't worry about Dchess, I have him handcuffed in my basement. For something I'll be doing later. So, is this your first time?

Comment

What is going on in here? I came in for a little peak and got more than I bargained for...creepy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        What is going on in here? I came in for a little peak and got more than I bargained for...creepy.
                        You wanna Join? Because I'm in to that....... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                          You wanna Join? Because I'm in to that....... ;)
                          Oh, I know you are...but, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Little on the tired side.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Oh, I know you are...but, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Little on the tired side.
                            Well, Come back when you can handle Big Daddy.......

Comment

I've never heard of a 13 year old running that fast. 13...that's like 8th grade...When I was in 8th grade I went to a speed camp at Penn St. most kids werent breaking 5.00. Kids dont understand how fast a 4.7 or so really is...If a kid is 13 and tells you they run 4.5 w/e obviously, it is a load...that kid probably has never run a 40 in their life or just likes to stretch the truth...a lot. We get a lot of that on here.

On a different note...I have a workout coming up...first since getting hurt. Nothing really big just gonna run through some drills w/ my former strength coach from my team. Should be fun.
                              I said in three years. But I'll probably run 4.6-4.75 then.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
                              164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
                              50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
                              Record: 7-3

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                                I said in three years. But I'll probably run 4.6-4.75 then.
                                I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information