Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a Scouting Report on you...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
    http://www.footballsaskatchewan.ca/

goto the bottom of the page and click 2007 top 5 overall.

shawn crites. (the 40's were against the wind)
    well done.

Comment

• lazy and unmotivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
        dude how do u have 13 concusions in 1 year? unless u consider falling down a concussion i think thats highly unlikely...steve young had like wat, 10 over his career and it helped him retire early...13 real concussions would leave u in the hospital or dead
        yeah i got 2 in the span of 2 months and doctors were trying to make me sit out another 2 months... you dont get 13 concussions in 1 year... its impossible... after like 5 theres no way any sports team would allow you to keep playing... im not a doctor but ive had concussions and i know no doctor/team trainer in his right mind would sign off on letting you play after like 5 in a year
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

yeah you ran a 4.66 and it was the top one out of any camp in the providence... theres no way 13 year olds are running anything lower than 4.7s...
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• another scout said:

he must be joe mantana, with jerry rices hands, and Lt's coke addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
              yeah seriously these 40 times are pretty crazy, we have a handful of guys that run a 4.6-4.7.. we've only had one guy at our school that runs a 4.26 and he runs track but a lot of people put 4.6-4.75 thats a big diff so how to u range urself like that unless u've actually timed a 40 13 year olds running 4.6 ...
              I ran a 4.67 in HS... I ran a 4.65 in may when we went to the track... my classmate and I were foolign around. out of the 27 of us 23 had 4.7 or better... we're a military school though. oh and we are all 18-20

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Nice, thats pretty cool. I would have placed in shuttle, maybe vert, and pushups. I wish dips were like a test. I love dips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                  dude how do u have 13 concusions in 1 year? unless u consider falling down a concussion i think thats highly unlikely...steve young had like wat, 10 over his career and it helped him retire early...13 real concussions would leave u in the hospital or dead
                  I have had 7 sever Cuncussions and 6 mild cuncussions.. y problem is i kept coming back. My doctors have warned for the past 3 that i am in danger of getting brain damage or losing memeory if i get anymore

Originally posted by critesy View Post

DId you go to the Sask Top 90 camp by any chance?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Wait you said you had 7 severe concussions in a year? Are you still alive? If you are young (say in HS), no school due to insurance reasons, would not allow you to play unless you went through a very lengthy waiver process.
                    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                      Wait you said you had 7 severe concussions in a year? Are you still alive? If you are young (say in HS), no school due to insurance reasons, would not allow you to play unless you went through a very lengthy waiver process.
                      im not allowed to play any contact sport... im basically stuck on basetball and track... but i have been free of one for ahwile .. my head jsut couldnt take the constant beating of football i guess .. i have headaches very freakquently because of it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Basketball

Height: 5'10''
                        Weight: 155 lbs.
                        Position: Shooting Guard

Strengths: Great three point shooter
                        Shoots free throws in upper 80 percent tile
                        Tough player/ Hustles
                        Knows the game
                        Plays the game with confidence
                        Never gets in foul trouble

Weakness: A True 2 guard has a handle, but refuses to bring up the ball.
                        Will take some long range jumpers
                        Tends to argue alot with refs.

Breakdown: Learned how to play in the inner city of Philadelphia. Very tough and wants to win. Knows the game very well. Is an assistant coach at one of the best basketball programs on the east coast. Plays scrimages with players on the team who are being scouted or currently playing at division 1 colleges. Basketball blood runs in the family. His uncle is in the sports hall of fame at Philadelphia University for holding some basketball records.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Basketball

Height: 5'10''
                          Weight: 155 lbs.
                          Position: Shooting Guard

Strengths: Great three point shooter
                          Shoots free throws in upper 80 percent tile
                          Tough player/ Hustles
                          Knows the game
                          Plays the game with confidence
                          Never gets in foul trouble

Weakness: A True 2 guard has a handle, but refuses to bring up the ball.
                          Will take some long range jumpers
                          Tends to argue alot with refs.

Breakdown: Learned how to play in the inner city of Philadelphia. Very tough and wants to win. Knows the game very well. Is an assistant coach at one of the best basketball programs on the east coast. Plays scrimages with players on the team who are being scouted or currently playing at division 1 colleges. Basketball blood runs in the family. His uncle is in the sports hall of fame at Philadelphia University for holding some basketball records.

What school do you coach at?

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            What school do you coach at?
                            Neumann-Goretti. They had 2 prospects in the class of 07. Scoop Jardine and Rick Jackson both going to Syracuse. Tony Chanault who was a freshman last year was ranked the #1 freshman in the nation. This year they have Jamal Wilson who is getting looked at by Florida, Maryland, George Mason... The list goes on and on.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                              DId you go to the Sask Top 90 camp by any chance?
                              i went to the tryout thingy but they didnt take me into the 90 which i dont understand cause in the scrimmage i had a pick and ff.. on top of that i ran the fastest time and my other measurables were pretty good as well.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information