Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy Colbert's show better.

Comment

The Daily Show although the Word is funny.

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Has anyone seen the "Da Vinci Code" thing they did on the Colbert report?

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

The best part of Stewart's show was Colbert.. now you get pure Colbert... so Colbert. Jon's show gets horribly boring when he goes into his interviews, which is usually when I change the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight
            The best part of Stewart's show was Colbert.. now you get pure Colbert... so Colbert. Jon's show gets horribly boring when he goes into his interviews, which is usually when I change the channel.
            Dwight is so smart. I agree with him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

They both are excellent and make great combos with Conan, but I'd have to give the slightest possible advantage to the Daily Show, although Colbert just keeps getting better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

From the creators of the Colbert Report...the Colbert Report.

tied up now

Comment

I love the Colbert Reports satire. The Daily Show makes jokes, the Colbert Report is a joke. I liked the one when Colbert interviewed the guy about our privacy rights. The guy said he would let his wife or girlfriend listen in, but not his president. Colbert would not drop it, he just kept asking if his girlfriend knew what he was doing. It was absolutely hilarious. Or when he has a huge liberal on his show and he asks, George Bush, great president, or the greatest president. Then he told one guy, for the record Ben Franklin said great. Then it cuts to him interviewing Ben Franklin, and Ben Franklin says, I have honestly never met the man, so Colbert whispers to himself, so I'll put you down for great.

Colbert Report is just pure comic genious, right up there with south park in terms of satire.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Somebody mentioned the Fox News things.

I bet for about 1/3 of the people who watch don't get what is really going on when they show the Fox News clips. Since the 2000 election, Fox News's republican-ness is super obvious. Like 2 weeks after the Dick Chaney incident, they showed news clips of people saying it wasn't a big deal. Every single one was associated with Fox. What I find funny is how he doesn't mention any of the obvious bias-ness of Fox.

Comment

Colbert seems to like to try and poke fun his guest by putting words in their mouth just to see how they'll react. The reactions are almost funnier than what he says at times. Jon Stewart discusses issues and makes more jokes about what they are taking about rather than what the person thinks.

Comment

I love Colbert, and he was always my favorite correspondent while he was on the daily show, but I like the Daily Show more than the COlbert Report. CR has not yet taken the crown from DS in my opinion.

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

I prefer the Colbert Report.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

They're both so funny. I would have to say Daily Show right now, I just like it better. But in fairness, I don't get to see the Colbert Report as often. I would like to watch it, but for me to stay up till midnight, I'd only get 6 and a half hours of sleep.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

The Daily Show is awesome, I love it.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Colbert is hilarious. The Word=Greatness

Comment

Working...
                                X