Team USA Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Miami is on a nose dive, and I don't believe in Toronto.
    Why dont u think toronto will make it, TJ Ford will be more comfortable in his second year in toronto, Chris Bosh keeps getting better, Garbo and Parker will improve as they become more accustomed to the NBA, Delfino offsets the loss of MoPete, Kapono is a great addition, Calderon will keep improving, and Bargnani will continue to improve as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Why dont u think toronto will make it, TJ Ford will be more comfortable in his second year in toronto, Chris Bosh keeps getting better, Garbo and Parker will improve as they become more accustomed to the NBA, Delfino offsets the loss of MoPete, Kapono is a great addition, Calderon will keep improving, and Bargnani will continue to improve as well
      Because you're a homer and Ghetto is not.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
        I think saying the Hawks will make the playoffs is a homer comment. Also what have the bucks done to go from 3 seed and division winner to out of the playoffs all together

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
          Is that a joke? The Raptors are a much more proven team than the Hawks. I'm not saying that the Hawks won't make the playoffs, but your statement was ridiculous.

Comment

• They need to allow you to make that smiley face bigger.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information