Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the #1 overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If Mayo stays at USC they are going to be beastly when Demar Derozan comes over. That would be one of the sickest guard tandems ever.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      If Mayo stays at USC they are going to be beastly when Demar Derozan comes over. That would be one of the sickest guard tandems ever.
      Just wait until this kid is in the backcourt.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        If Mayo stays at USC they are going to be beastly when Demar Derozan comes over. That would be one of the sickest guard tandems ever.
        If Mayo stays and works on his game and they manage to get a legitamate post threat with that guard tandem.. they could be really good

        Sig By Diehardvikingfan

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          If Mayo stays and works on his game and they manage to get a legitamate post threat with that guard tandem.. they could be really good
          Well Taj Gibson has been pretty good already, if he dont leave this year him with Rose and Derozan is a sick core.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Well Taj Gibson has been pretty good already, if he dont leave this year him with Rose and Derozan is a sick core.
            Also USC has one of the best coaches in all of college basketball imo.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • #21
              Michael Beasley is the most skilled player that will be available in the '08 draft, but if he doesn't show good work ethic and the willingness to take his game to the next level then I would take Derrick Rose. I also like Nicholas Batum out of France.


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #22
                Derrick Rose, if he can show significant improvement with his shot this year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Not saying this guy should be first, but dont sleep on Chase Buddinger
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Rose needs to show the ability to run a team on this level and be more than just an exciting playmaker, he needs to take control, he would be a favorite to be #1, but people act like Hibbert doesn't have a chance. He should average 18 points 12 boards this year and while the NBA is moving away from his type of player, there are still several teams that would want him. Nichoals Batum and Deandre Jordan have a chance too.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Throw Kevin Love into there. If he has a big year at UCLA he will be thrown into the discussion. You know how much teams love big guys these days. Deandre Jordan is really good too for A&M.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Rose needs to show the ability to run a team on this level and be more than just an exciting playmaker, he needs to take control, he would be a favorite to be #1, but people act like Hibbert doesn't have a chance. He should average 18 points 12 boards this year and while the NBA is moving away from his type of player, there are still several teams that would want him. Nichoals Batum and Deandre Jordan have a chance too.
                        By the end of the year I dont think Hibbert will be in the top 10
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          By the end of the year I dont think Hibbert will be in the top 10
                          First team All American, National Championship, Huge body with improved skills and mobility, sounds like a top 10 pick to me.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            First team All American, National Championship, Huge body with improved skills and mobility, sounds like a top 10 pick to me.
                            You think Georgetown's going to win the National Championship?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              You think Georgetown's going to win the National Championship?
                              They are the favorites, Hibbert and first rounders next year or in 2 years Dejaun Summers who is a Jeff Green with better offense but not as smart, Vernon Macklin, Jonothan, Jessie Sapp, 2 frosh All Americans Chris Wright and the beast Freeman, Jeremiah Rivers, defensive stopper Tyler Crawford, and Ewing is decent, only other team that will challenge them is Memphis they are beastly even without Rose they are a sweet 16 team atleast.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                First team All American, National Championship, Huge body with improved skills and mobility, sounds like a top 10 pick to me.
                                Right now he is projected to go 10th. With alot of real good young players coming into college this year and alot that stayed for their 2nd season and 3rd season. I dont see him being in the top 10.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information