No announcement yet.

Who will be the #1 overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derrick Rose all day long my friends. Kid is just a stud. He needs work on that jump shot but he's got everything else in the bag, one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen live, just crazy, crazy potential.

If Beasley can keep his head on straight then I'd say he's got a shot, but my vote goes to DR.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
      Really? I really hadn't seen much from him about his personality and whatnot, so I didn't know most of this. As for the game, I don't know. I don't think you're giving him enough credit, but I'd rather see them all in college before I cracked down hard with a set-in-stone evaluation.
      Every coach he has had has hated him because of his immature mind. He laughs when his coaches are being serious, and one time when they were in a team meaning he randomly just took off his shirt and started dancing screaming, "I'm naked." Also getting kicked out of Oak Hill which is an honor to play at was awful. He had no respect for the institution, Skipping classes, threatening teachers and vandalism. The way he got kicked out of school is he was signing his name all of the school on walls, desks, bathrooms, etc... The Principal called him in and told him it was his final warning if he did anything else of the sort he would be kicked out of school, what did he do, 10 mins later he signed his name on the principals car which got him kicked out of school, a school which is a privilege to play at. Donte Green>>>>Michael Beasley, and Jerryd Bayless>>>OJ Mayo.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18

Michael Beasley goes to the doctors office my mom works at in Montgomery Village, MD

Scottie Reynolds easy. 'NOVA NATION!

Seriously though, I'll say Rose. Hibbert I think has a legit shot to go #1 as well. But it depends a ton on how much he improves, and which team has the top pick. I think teams are going to shy away from Beasley and Jordan would have to have a sick season to go in that spot, and I just don't see it coming from him. But at this point you have to remember. So at this point Rose or Hibbert, with Rose the favorite IMO.

DeAndre Jordan, a very athletic big man, exactly what nba teams look for, if he has a decent year he will be top 5, and possibly 1

Leroy Smith -

Debug Information