Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the #1 overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the #1 overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft?

I know some people say Mayo, but I really think it's going to be Roy Hibbert and I will tell you why. Size, you can't teach that and most teams don't pass on the big man for a guard/forward. Look at this past draft, Kevin Durant one of the most talented ball players to come out but the TrailBlazers could not pass on the big man. History will repeat itself in the 2008 draft.

Roy Hibbert from Georgetown = #1

Comment

Nah either Derrick Rose or Mike Beasley.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Hibbert isnt even projected in the top 5.
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Kinda cool that someone from a known local high school in Chicago is gonna be at least a top 5 pick in the NBA draft.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

IMO Mayo won't come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
              IMO Mayo won't come out.
              i wanna see him improve his game... he has seemed to stay the same freshman year till now.... i wanna see his game evolve... i like derrick rose ten times better than him... IMO it will be a big man... depends on who declares aswell though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Rose or Beasley. Hibbert only fits a certain type of team, any team who is fast break oriented will shy away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Rose or Beasley. Hibbert only fits a certain type of team, any team who is fast break oriented will shy away from him.
                  If Beasley can fix his attitude... that kid will be beastly...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    Roy Hibbert from Georgetown = #1
                    I can guarantee you that will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                      Yeah, usually people like that eventually mature. But than again there are examples of people like that who never seem to put it all together. I hope Beas is the first type of person and not the second.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                        Well it hurts him that he commited to Kansas State and Huggins bounced on him. The only reason he went there was for Huggins, but him and Bill Walker are gonna be a squad this year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Well it hurts him that he commited to Kansas State and Huggins bounced on him. The only reason he went there was for Huggins, but him and Bill Walker are gonna be a squad this year.
                          If those two guys can live up to their potential.. kansas state will be a team to look out for.. they will surprise a lot of people that is for sure. Hearing some of the stories aboue beasley he needs ALOT of growing up. Hopefully it happens.. but he needs a coach that wont put up with his attitude

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

My favorite two prospects are definitely Derrick Rose and Mike Beasley. Mayo and Gordon aren't far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              My favorite two prospects are definitely Derrick Rose and Mike Beasley. Mayo and Gordon aren't far behind.
                              I like gordon even more than mayo now.. personalyl i htink he has fallen behind this group

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information