Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

    The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.


    BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
    108
    Brody
    30.56%
    33
    Sham
    69.44%
    75

  • #2
    Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ghettosermon
      Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.
      Yeah my bad about the missing posts... Yeah shoulda retitled it bulls discussion and let them argue about why Pau gasol is not good for them.

      Comment


      • #4
        rofl charm.




        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ghettosermon
          Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.
          lol. that's great.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: < The NEW Official NBA Discussion thread>

            Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
            The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.


            BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
            what was screwed up about it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: < The NEW Official NBA Discussion thread>

              Originally posted by NYmoney
              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.


              BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
              what was screwed up about it?
              It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: < The NEW Official NBA Discussion thread>

                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                Originally posted by NYmoney
                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.


                BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
                what was screwed up about it?
                It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.
                good call brother.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ricky bobby
                    Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!
                    That would be a waste. They already have Carney and Iggy at SF, Oden is what they really need.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

                      I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.

                      Thanks jkpigskin!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Craigo
                        I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

                        I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.
                        the largest of them all would be a "Why I, _____, Hate Kirk Hinrich." I feel like he's the red headed step child of this board.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          My F'n Hero!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by D-Unit


                            My F'n Hero!
                            I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jayceheathman
                              Originally posted by D-Unit


                              My F'n Hero!
                              I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.
                              Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information