No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm anxious for some trading to happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
      I'm anxious for some trading to happen!
      Yeah I am hoping there is a big trade somewhere. I think the biggest trade will invole Mike Bibby.

Comment

Durant reminds me of Eddie Griffin while he was at Memphis.... before his drug issues.
        seton hall not memphis

Comment

• Durant will be a career 20+8 kind of guy with probably around 3-5 All star years. The true next big thing SF prospect is Michael Beasley Carmelo times 2.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
            Originally posted by D-Unit
            Durant reminds me of Eddie Griffin while he was at Memphis.... before his drug issues.
            seton hall not memphis
            That's right. Grifiin was a beast. A lot more technical, but less explosive... actually, that may not be the best comparison...

I think Durant will have a great NBA career. Once he fills out, he'll be a force to be wreakoned with. Hate the T-Mac comparisons... Lamar Odom might be a good comparison...

Comment

Originally posted by TH3
              Originally posted by D-Unit
              seton hall not memphis
              That's right. Grifiin was a beast. A lot more technical, but less explosive... actually, that may not be the best comparison...

I think Durant will have a great NBA career. Once he fills out, he'll be a force to be wreakoned with. Hate the T-Mac comparisons... Lamar Odom might be a good comparison...
              Lamar Odom comparisons are nice for like his physical appearance but Odom is probably a better passer and Durant is a better shooter. Decent comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                He's really got T-Mac's athleticism with Rashard's size and drive. If he starts to play with more heart (and consequently, better defense), he can be the next big thing. It's Oden by far right now though IMO, who may seriously consider going back to school anyway.

I don't know if Arenas going for 38 (and 1-8 from three) is so much to brag about against the T-Wolves. Garnett's a stud, but he can't be the one guarding Arenas, and certainly no one else on that team can guard any Guard or Forward on the Wizards. Hell, DeShawn Stevenson was the most productive of the night for Washington.
                Scoring 38 and grabbing 7 rebs (for a pg I might add) is always something to brag about not that I was even bragging. I was more so just putting it out there for all the people who were saying Arenas was a novelty act. I do believe the timberwolves are the 8th seed in the west so anytime we beat a playoff caliber team its a good thing. Gilberts shot was off all night but he was driving to the hoop like a champ and since Jamison is out Gilbert is going to have to step up and take even more shots than usual. I mean we are starting Andray Blatche someone who couldnt start on probably any team in the league (But will be a really good player soon hes developing quickly) and we pulled out a win so I am very happy. Deshawn was productive but not hte most productive. Only thing Deshawn did better than Gil last night was he shot a better percentage going 9-11, Gilbert still shot 50% plus got to the line and went 13-15. Other than the off night from deep I dont see what there is to be mad about. Ill take 38 pts 7 Rebs 4 assists 2 steals and a win against a western conference playoff team (as of right now) any day of the week.

Also I dont care what any of the Kevin Durant groupies say Greg Oden is THE prospect of this draft. Any other draft i'd give Durant the nod for clear cut number 1 but Greg Oden is OFFICIAL and will be a difference maker in the league. Kevin Durant does not have KG's body either... Hes built like a thinner Rashard Lewis and he plays the same game Lewis does, stays out on the perimeter jacking up 3's. He needs to develop his inside game better and he needs to put on muscle. Sure he can grab 15 boards in college but once he gets in the NBA with the big boys he will get ate up.
                he's 19. of course he isn't the size of KG right now. people are saying that he has the frame of KG.
                http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...vindurant.html

i think hes 18. hes younger than me and im pushing 5'7.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• I hope the Sonics trade Rashard. I don't want to just trade him to trade him, as I'd want pretty good value, but still. Get a bunch of guys for the future, or even a pick. Does anyone know of any other teams potentially interested in him beyond the Knicks?
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                    I hope the Sonics trade Rashard. I don't want to just trade him to trade him, as I'd want pretty good value, but still. Get a bunch of guys for the future, or even a pick. Does anyone know of any other teams potentially interested in him beyond the Knicks?
                    I heard that the Sonics werent interested in trading Allen or Lewis.

Comment

• if we trade bynum in a trade for kidd i will be very very very upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                        if we trade bynum in a trade for kidd i will be very very very upset.
                        I heard the lakers arent willing to give up Bynum and the only way the Nets accept a trade from them is if Bynum is included. So I think that trade is pretyt much dead.

Comment

• So it looks like the NBA All Star weekend in Vegas was a failure. Along with the All Star game, the NBA brought with it the biggest crime weekend in Vegas history apparently. Three times the amount of arrests than their normally worst weekend which is New Years.

Comment

• Some trade rumors...

Jamal Magloire to the wizards for Jarvis Hayes and Etan Thomas

Jason Kidd to the Clippers for Shaun Livingston and Corey Magette

Since the Gasol trade died the Bulls are reportedly interested in Shareef Abdur Raheem and Zach Randolph.

Eric Snow and Drew gooden for Mike Bibby

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                              Some trade rumors...

Since the Gasol trade died the Bulls are reportedly interested in Shareef Abdur Raheem and Zach Randolph.

Not sure if I like that trade too much for the Wiz, well first off Jarvis is a piece of junk and I would pay for him to leave, thing is I like Etan a lot and not sure he isn't better than Magloire, but if him and Haywood can't stick a very good trade as Magloire is very solid, but I'd rather Brendan leave. 2nd trade don't know why the Clippers would do that. Give away a future stud PG and a solid SG for Kidd who has little less than 3 good years left and I don't truly believe that the Clip would challenge for the Title.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Some trade rumors...

Not sure if I like that trade too much for the Wiz, well first off Jarvis is a piece of junk and I would pay for him to leave, thing is I like Etan a lot and not sure he isn't better than Magloire, but if him and Haywood can't stick a very good trade as Magloire is very solid, but I'd rather Brendan leave. 2nd trade don't know why the Clippers would do that. Give away a future stud PG and a solid SG for Kidd who has little less than 3 good years left and I don't truly believe that the Clip would challenge for the Title.
                                Id rather get rid of etan than Brendan. Etans contract is huge.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information