Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    Your welcome. BTW, to answer ur question before, the Heat would get the 4 seed, but the Cavs would still get home court. However, I think the seedings should go by record all the way throught, not just the top 4 cuz the division winners are guarateed at least a top 4 seed.
    I haven't seen the remaining schedules, but the Heat have the tiebreaker over the Raptors and are only one game behind.

    If the Cavs get the 5 spot I'm really hoping for the Raptors cause I don't see us beating the Heat.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I haven't seen the remaining schedules, but the Heat have the tiebreaker over the Raptors and are only one game behind.

      If the Cavs get the 5 spot I'm really hoping for the Raptors cause I don't see us beating the Heat.
      The Heat have a very favorable schedule coming down the stretch, there hardest one is at Orlando the last game of the season. We have 2 games against the Bobcats I know.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        The Heat have a very favorable schedule coming down the stretch, there hardest one is at Orlando the last game of the season. We have 2 games against the Bobcats I know.
        K good. Get the 3rd seed. I'm pretty sure we can take the Raptors with homecourt advantage.


        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

        Comment


        • I'm really hoping that the standings stay the way they are in the East. If Toronto faces the Wizards they will beat them pretty handely IMO with the injury problems they have (Butler, Arenas). It should be interesting to see how some of the Toronto players do in the playoffs considering most of them have little or no playoff experience.

          stephenson86

          Comment


          • Looks like we're the #2 seed for today. Although it may not be for long. The Cavs have the lowly/injured Wizards tomorrow night and I can't remember who we play. Oh, we play New Jersey at home I believe.

            God I want that #2 seed. Because we'd avoid playing Detroit until the Conference Finals (assuming we take care of bussiness in the first two rounds). Thank you Miami for the win tonight, but now we gotta take care of New Jersey tomorrow, and a Wiz win would be nice too! :D


            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

            Comment


            • yea we play the nets. It would be great if we can keep that number 2 seed. I dont like how the flu is spreading within our team, but i guess its better to be sick now than later in the playoffs. Too bad for the Wiz, in thinking that their entire season was wasted. Oh well, lets hope we can beat the nets tonight...we are 0-2 i think and we need to win.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                I'm really hoping that the standings stay the way they are in the East. If Toronto faces the Wizards they will beat them pretty handely IMO with the injury problems they have (Butler, Arenas). It should be interesting to see how some of the Toronto players do in the playoffs considering most of them have little or no playoff experience.
                Playing the Raptors is our best case scenario, nothing against the Raptors but with their youth I'd rather play them than the Bulls or Heat or Pistons or Cavs.

                Sig By:The Dynasty

                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Playing the Raptors is our best case scenario, nothing against the Raptors but with their youth I'd rather play them than the Bulls or Heat or Pistons or Cavs.
                  I don't blame you for wanting to play the Raptors but I just can't see the Warriors beating any of the teams you mentioned.

                  stephenson86

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                    I don't blame you for wanting to play the Raptors but I just can't see the Warriors beating any of the teams you mentioned.
                    We by far are the worst team in the playoffs without Arenas and Butler and we will lose to the Raptors for sure, but it won't be as ugly as it would be to some of the other teams.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      We by far are the worst team in the playoffs without Arenas and Butler and we will lose to the Raptors for sure, but it won't be as ugly as it would be to some of the other teams.
                      I think it would be pretty bad. Bosh would be a matchup nightmare and your guard scoring would no longer offset his scoring.

                      Comment


                      • If Blatche can come back he can somewhat handle Bosh.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • As I called it, Hasheem Thabeet is declaring, he is nowhere near ready but he will be a lottery pick because of potential, right now I think Hibbert as a slight advantage of being drafted before him, depends on who's drafting, you want to win right now go with Hibbert, you wanna wait 3 years for a potential stud take Thabeet. Kind of like the Morrison vs. Rudy G argument.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • This is kinda off-topic, but Ghetto do you know if there's any protection on the pick involved in the Al Harringon trade between the Hawks and Pacers?

                            Designs by D-Unit

                            ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                              This is kinda off-topic, but Ghetto do you know if there's any protection on the pick involved in the Al Harringon trade between the Hawks and Pacers?
                              Top 10 Protected this year, top 8 next year, then unprotected so the damn Pacers are cutting it close, they better keep winning, that would be my dream as the Hawks get a top 3 pick and the Pacers pick ranged 10-15.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                                This is kinda off-topic, but Ghetto do you know if there's any protection on the pick involved in the Al Harringon trade between the Hawks and Pacers?
                                There is. The Pacers get their 1st rounder back if it's in the top 10 I believe.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information