Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yikes. Truly, sorry Wiz fans.. I hope you guys roll over the Raptors tho =)

    Projected win total: 55+

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Namy View Post
      yikes. Truly, sorry Wiz fans.. I hope you guys roll over the Raptors tho =)
      And Why do you hope that? Because they will be underdogs or because you hate the raps/canadians?


      anyways, Memphis is looking to hire Billy Donovan as a coach. If they did, do you think they would draft Noah or Horford as well?
      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ure/index.html
      Last edited by Big Mike; 04-06-2007, 05:10 PM.


      ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

      XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

      Comment


      • Nick Fazekas has withdrawn from Nevada to enter the NBA draft:

        http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=2828058

        Comment


        • Glad McRoberts is leaving what a waste

          Jags:8-8
          Duke B-Ball:22-10
          Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
          4/16/07 R.I.P VT
          sig by jackalope

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            As I called it, Hasheem Thabeet is declaring, he is nowhere near ready but he will be a lottery pick because of potential, right now I think Hibbert as a slight advantage of being drafted before him, depends on who's drafting, you want to win right now go with Hibbert, you wanna wait 3 years for a potential stud take Thabeet. Kind of like the Morrison vs. Rudy G argument.
            Since Thabeet is a raw and undeveloped talent, I fully expect the Sonics to take him. Just fits their overall draft strategy.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Since Thabeet is a raw and undeveloped talent, I fully expect the Sonics to take him. Just fits their overall draft strategy.
              Maybe, bt i doubt it. They have taken Saer Sene last year so... I think that they will pick Jeff Green or Julian Wright after releasing Rashard. Then I think they will use that saved money for Billups.


              ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

              XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                Maybe, bt i doubt it. They have taken Saer Sene last year so... I think that they will pick Jeff Green or Julian Wright after releasing Rashard. Then I think they will use that saved money for Billups.
                That was a joke at the Sonics front office, since they've drafted Sene, Petro, and Swift the last 3 years in the first round.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Yep. Almost messed up that game against the Knicks.


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Warriors are winning by 10 with 2mins left. Hopefull they win and LAC loses their next,


                    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                    Comment


                    • K if the Cavs hold on how will this effect the Magic

                      Jags:8-8
                      Duke B-Ball:22-10
                      Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                      4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                      sig by jackalope

                      Comment


                      • knicks really ****** up after dolan gave issiah the contract extension, well i just want to say look at my boy RENALDO BALKMAN. yea you remeber him the guy who was the worst pick in the 06 draft according to every one. but i kept saying watch out ppl balkman is going to stun a lot of ppl.
                        on wednsday he had 17 pts 16 reb in thirty minutes
                        whats good ppl

                        Comment


                        • Is there a chance the Magic jump the Wizards in the Southeast

                          Jags:8-8
                          Duke B-Ball:22-10
                          Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                          4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                          sig by jackalope

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                            Is there a chance the Magic jump the Wizards in the Southeast
                            If Wiz lose the rest and magic win the rest but it doesn't matter cause Miami is #1 in the division already. BTW the depleted Hawks missing Joe Johnson, Zaza, Speedy and Childress crushed the lowly Bucks, Josh Smith was animalistic, he had 28 points, 18 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a disappointing 2 blocks.

                            Wizards gave a hell of an effort against Cleveland who won't make any noise in the playoffs, LeBron was a horrid shooter today, it was almost scary how bad he was.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              If Wiz lose the rest and magic win the rest but it doesn't matter cause Miami is #1 in the division already. BTW the depleted Hawks missing Joe Johnson, Zaza, Speedy and Childress crushed the lowly Bucks, Josh Smith was animalistic, he had 28 points, 18 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a disappointing 2 blocks.

                              Wizards gave a hell of an effort against Cleveland who won't make any noise in the playoffs, LeBron was a horrid shooter today, it was almost scary how bad he was.
                              Thx I was wondering if we could grab that 6 spot but it appears that will not happen :(

                              Jags:8-8
                              Duke B-Ball:22-10
                              Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                              4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                              sig by jackalope

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                                Maybe, bt i doubt it. They have taken Saer Sene last year so... I think that they will pick Jeff Green or Julian Wright after releasing Rashard. Then I think they will use that saved money for Billups.
                                They won't have money for Billups and as of now Julian Wright has declared he is staying.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information