Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh well Josh Howard is done kiss the Mavs championship hopes goodbye.

    Jags:8-8
    Duke B-Ball:22-10
    Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
    4/16/07 R.I.P VT
    sig by jackalope

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
      Oh well Josh Howard is done kiss the Mavs championship hopes goodbye.
      he walked it off he'll be alright, he's not dwayne wade needing a wheelchair for a shoulder...


      Comment


      • Gerald Walace played great 2day

        29 Pts
        9 Boards
        5 Steals
        2 Blks.
        I love this guy


        ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

        XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

        Comment


        • Sonics will probably take Noah because they can see true talent.

          But I'll be pulling for ANYONE that isn't a PF or C. It could be a major reach and it really wouldn't matter.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            Sonics will probably take Noah because they can see true talent.

            But I'll be pulling for ANYONE that isn't a PF or C. It could be a major reach and it really wouldn't matter.
            yea, after oden there isnt any1 who deserves to be a top 10 pick. maybe hibbert but he wouldnt look good in a sonics jersey. i see them picking jeff green


            ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

            XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
              yea, after oden there isnt any1 who deserves to be a top 10 pick. maybe hibbert but he wouldnt look good in a sonics jersey. i see them picking jeff green
              Jeff Green's stock really saored and he will be a solid contributor to which ever team selects him


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                Glad McRoberts is leaving what a waste
                thank god ive just had about enough of that guy and we'll never see him on the court again... think Shavlick Randolph although McRoberts will get drafted but wont play he really sucks and hes such a cry baby, it definately opens up oppurtunies for many duke players to thrive, they lacked the star last year which mcroberts was supposed to be

                Comment


                • Unusual game for the Nuggets, but glad to see them pull it out. It's actually a big relief to see them finally win a defensive game... hope we don't have to face too many games like that in the playoffs tho... 30 points by halftime is a bit too defensive for me.

                  Projected win total: 55+

                  Comment


                  • Funny now all the McRoberts hate now after all season long all I heard was how he was the so good, I have always said as an NBA prospect he is pure, VCU sure changed everyone's mind on him huh.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • Hey, does anyone know if the Cavs have a first round pick? I thought I heard somewhere that the didnt but I can't remember any trades we made involving a pick this year.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                        Hey, does anyone know if the Cavs have a first round pick? I thought I heard somewhere that the didnt but I can't remember any trades we made involving a pick this year.
                        It's the Suns pick, Cavs traded a couple years ago Jiri Welsh for a future first rounder to Boston, that pick is now. Boston then sends it to Phoenix as part of the Rajon Rondo trade last year, so yeah Cavs have no 1st rounder. In fact the Cavs have no picks as their 2nd rounder goes to Orlando as part of the Drew Gooden deal.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          It's the Suns pick, Cavs traded a couple years ago Jiri Welsh for a future first rounder to Boston, that pick is now. Boston then sends it to Phoenix as part of the Rajon Rondo trade last year, so yeah Cavs have no 1st rounder. In fact the Cavs have no picks as their 2nd rounder goes to Orlando as part of the Drew Gooden deal.
                          Wow. Well, that sucks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                            Wow. Well, that sucks.
                            Yeah and they are way over the cap so any help LeBron will get has to be either through a trade or a MLE signing but I wouldn't expect a top tier player, maybe a Morris Peterson or Smush Parker.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              Yeah and they are way over the cap so any help LeBron will get has to be either through a trade or a MLE signing but I wouldn't expect a top tier player, maybe a Morris Peterson or Smush Parker.
                              Dangit, I hated the Damon Jones and Donyell Marshall signings, but I guess I hate the Jiri Welsh trade more now since we lost our first round pick because of it. We better do well in the playoffs this year if we have any chance at Lebron staying for more than a couple more years.

                              Comment


                              • Blowout win tonight for the Magic Grant Hill and Dwight Howard had good games tonight id feel better if this wasnt vs Memphis.

                                Jags:8-8
                                Duke B-Ball:22-10
                                Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                                4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                                sig by jackalope

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information