No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see why the Nets would trade Kidd for Shaun Livingston, unless there's something they hate about Marcus Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Originally posted by thetedginnshow
      I hope the Sonics trade Rashard. I don't want to just trade him to trade him, as I'd want pretty good value, but still. Get a bunch of guys for the future, or even a pick. Does anyone know of any other teams potentially interested in him beyond the Knicks?
      I heard that the Sonics werent interested in trading Allen or Lewis.
      They're interested in trading Rashard if they can get good value, because not only are they not the biggest spenders, but it's evident that with Hill as coach and the pieces they currently have in place, there isn't much good that will come of re-signing him anyway. They're content with keeping him though, but if they can get some young guys with potential, they'll just as easily do that.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• DARKO returns to Detroit TONIGHT.

I think this is his first game back.. It's already been a year since we traded him. That was one of the darkest days in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
          DARKO returns to Detroit TONIGHT.

I think this is his first game back.. It's already been a year since we traded him. That was one of the darkest days in my life.
          Then where does the Pistons picking Darko over Wade, Melo and Bosh rank?
          "Somewhere in the world Ken O'Brien is laughing."

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo Sexophonic Delight
            Originally posted by Lions WMD

Darko was the player I wanted all along. We had a SG in Rip Hamilton, a SF in Tayshaun Prince.. It seemed like only the Pistons and some of their fans knew he'd barely play his first year or two. Anyways, I think it worked out just fine for us.. We traded for Rasheed Wallace, and won the NBA Championship that year.

Comment

THE CURSE OF DARKO!!!!

The Magic will prevail!!! Watch out for Darko... He's coming off a 21point, 8 rebound, 2 block game!

Thank you Larry Brown! Thank you!!!

Orlando's Darko Milicic, who played his first two NBA seasons under Brown in Detroit, blames the former Knick coach for stalling his development and hamstringing his career. "I thought he did. I was supposed to get a chance in Detroit, but I didn't," Milicic, the 7-foot center who came to Orlando along with Carlos Arroyo in a trade last February, said last night. "He was supposed to give me a chance to see what I could do, but he didn't. All I was expecting was a chance if nothing else, but it didn't happen and now I'm here and I'm happy."

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Sexophonic Delight

Darko was the player I wanted all along. We had a SG in Rip Hamilton, a SF in Tayshaun Prince.. It seemed like only the Pistons and some of their fans knew he'd barely play his first year or two. Anyways, I think it worked out just fine for us.. We traded for Rasheed Wallace, and won the NBA Championship that year.
                Yeah, you won one woulda been more with one of the fore mentioned players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Not with Larry Brown. Brown would've turned Bosh into Travis Outlaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Not with Larry Brown. Brown would've turned Bosh into Travis Outlaw.
                    just think... The pistons draft Bosh, never play him than trade him to the Magic. A front court of Bosh and Howard :shock:

Comment

• If Dwight and Darko were in college Darko they both would be Juniors. Both are still 21. Their NBA futures are so bright, it's blinding. Just wait till they fill out. It's gonna be scary when they're 25 years old.

Comment

• The reasons said earlier is exactly why I hate Larry Brown being involved in the 76ers at all. When Mo is gone Larry will probably be the coach. He'll have a couple of really talented young players. And they wont play, and he'll trade them for proven veterans like Kurt Thomas.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Jose Calderon is the best player in NBA history.

Calderon > Jordan

Comment

• Magic GM, Otis Smith told an Orlando radio station today... that they have zero intentions of trading tomorrow. Ugh.........he better be lying, oh please. This team doesnt have enough right now and there schedule is hell from this point on. Make a move! Currently sitting in 7th place, it seems as though the Knicks and Nets have the most realistic shot to catch them before season's end. It wouldnt take that much to stay a float, just make a move.

*Side Note*

Magic coach, Brian Hill has come out and said... Even when Tony Battie returns, Darko will remain the starting PF. I love this move... we have to know what we have in him. All I know right now is, Otis Smith contradicts himself all the time when it comes to Darko... his future is still very unclear in Orlando.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Magic are getting killed... 27-28 after tonight... once again... under .500.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                                Magic GM, Otis Smith told an Orlando radio station today... that they have zero intentions of trading tomorrow. Ugh.........he better be lying, oh please. This team doesnt have enough right now and there schedule is hell from this point on. Make a move! Currently sitting in 7th place, it seems as though the Knicks and Nets have the most realistic shot to catch them before season's end. It wouldnt take that much to stay a float, just make a move.

*Side Note*

Magic coach, Brian Hill has come out and said... Even when Tony Battie returns, Darko will remain the starting PF. I love this move... we have to know what we have in him. All I know right now is, Otis Smith contradicts himself all the time when it comes to Darko... his future is still very unclear in Orlando.
                                I don't want a move to be made. The names around the Carter trade is Darko, Ariza, Reddick or Hedo. Why give any of that up if we can get Carter this summer with our own cap?

Yeah, Darko will start here on out. Even Otis has said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information