• 85-84 DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
      85-84 DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN
      Yeah this is a close game.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
        Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        Magic GM, Otis Smith told an Orlando radio station today... that they have zero intentions of trading tomorrow. Ugh.........he better be lying, oh please. This team doesnt have enough right now and there schedule is hell from this point on. Make a move! Currently sitting in 7th place, it seems as though the Knicks and Nets have the most realistic shot to catch them before season's end. It wouldnt take that much to stay a float, just make a move.

*Side Note*

Magic coach, Brian Hill has come out and said... Even when Tony Battie returns, Darko will remain the starting PF. I love this move... we have to know what we have in him. All I know right now is, Otis Smith contradicts himself all the time when it comes to Darko... his future is still very unclear in Orlando.
        I don't want a move to be made. The names around the Carter trade is Darko, Ariza, Reddick or Hedo. Why give any of that up if we can get Carter this summer with our own cap?

Yeah, Darko will start here on out. Even Otis has said that.
        I'm not even talking about Carter here. Apparently... well according to NBA TV... Otis Smith has no interest in VC and I dont mean for just this season... he doesnt want him on the team. They were talking about it today... they do not want to bring in another star to impede Dwight's growth. Doesnt seem smart at all, IMO. I really think the Dwight we've been seeing over the past two weeks is what Dwight is now. I think he's finally arrived offensivily.... bringing in another star is not going to make that disappear, if anything it would only help him. I'm really starting to question, Otis Smith's decision making over the past few months. It's sad to because, he has started out so well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• In typical Knicks fashion, the knickerbockers followup a big win against Orlando, with a 20 point loss against the mighty 76'ers, including a 30 point performance by Kyler Korver...

Comment

• I think the magic need a trade. Otherwise they arent going nowhere but down.

Comment

• Kidd to the Lakers...

hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58
                Kidd to the Lakers...

hopefully
                Not happening from what I hear. The nets wont do it without Bynum involved and the Lakers wont give up Bynum.

Comment

• Sick put back by Varajeo

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                    Originally posted by D-Unit
                    Magic GM, Otis Smith told an Orlando radio station today... that they have zero intentions of trading tomorrow. Ugh.........he better be lying, oh please. This team doesnt have enough right now and there schedule is hell from this point on. Make a move! Currently sitting in 7th place, it seems as though the Knicks and Nets have the most realistic shot to catch them before season's end. It wouldnt take that much to stay a float, just make a move.

*Side Note*

Magic coach, Brian Hill has come out and said... Even when Tony Battie returns, Darko will remain the starting PF. I love this move... we have to know what we have in him. All I know right now is, Otis Smith contradicts himself all the time when it comes to Darko... his future is still very unclear in Orlando.
                    I don't want a move to be made. The names around the Carter trade is Darko, Ariza, Reddick or Hedo. Why give any of that up if we can get Carter this summer with our own cap?

I'm not even talking about Carter here. Apparently... well according to NBA TV... Otis Smith has no interest in VC and I dont mean for just this season... he doesnt want him on the team. They were talking about it today... they do not want to bring in another star to impede Dwight's growth. Doesnt seem smart at all, IMO. I really think the Dwight we've been seeing over the past two weeks is what Dwight is now. I think he's finally arrived offensivily.... bringing in another star is not going to make that disappear, if anything it would only help him. I'm really starting to question, Otis Smith's decision making over the past few months. It's sad to because, he has started out so well.
                    Don't believe everything you read. A lot of it is posturing as well. They are simply communicating what they want relayed to their competition.

Otis is a good GM. He hasn't made a single mistake yet. Have faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Sick put back by Varajeo
                      he can dunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                        Originally posted by D-Unit

*Side Note*

Don't believe everything you read. A lot of it is posturing as well. They are simply communicating what they want relayed to their competition.

Otis is a good GM. He hasn't made a single mistake yet. Have faith.
                        They need to make some sort of move if they want to make a serious run. Right now they are falling out of playoff contention and they need something to get them playing good again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42
                          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                          Sick put back by Varajeo
                          he can dunk?
                          Hes like 6'10 of course he can dunk.

Comment

• DAMNIT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

• Cavs win on the Varejao put back.....Youll see that one on Sportscenter tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Originally posted by DLS42
                                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Sick put back by Varajeo
                                he can dunk?
                                Hes like 6'10 of course he can dunk.
                                I wasnt aware. that 7'9 chinese guy cant dunk. i judt thought he was like that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information