NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    I think the magic need a trade. Otherwise they arent going nowhere but down.
    Give me Mike Bibby and Kevin Martin for Grant Hill and Jameer Nelson. Trade makes total sense.

Comment

• Well if the Magic dont make a move, we do have something to fall back on.

The much anticipated return of Trevor Ariza.

That being said... i still would be more comfortable making a move... as long as it didnt involve... Nelson, Darko, or Ariza.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
        Give me Mike Bibby and Kevin Martin for Grant Hill and Jameer Nelson. Trade makes total sense.
        Jameer was really disappointing me this season, he looked exceptional at time last season. Luckily he's starting play well again.

As for guys, i'm willing to let go...

Hill... oft-injured, expiring contract

Turkoglu... Awful decision making this season, having an awful season, Ariza will probably start as early as next year

Redick... Can't make his own shot, zero defensive ability, I like him but, if he was the key to get a Reshard Lewis or a Gerald Wallace... It wouldnt pain me to see him go.

Arroyo... Great player but, Diener's potential makes him expendable, IMO.

Then the obvious role players are expendable... Outlaw, Garrity,

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
          Originally posted by DLS42
          Sick put back by Varajeo
          he can dunk?
          Hes like 6'10 of course he can dunk.
          He's probably just used to Varejao flopping.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur
            Originally posted by DLS42
            Sick put back by Varajeo
            he can dunk?
            Hes like 6'10 of course he can dunk.
            He's probably just used to Varejao flopping.
            I did watch him play as much as i would watch his hair.

Comment

• Wow bucks make up a 6 pt deficit with 20 some seconds on the clock. Michael Redd made a lay up than Charlie Bell just stole an imbound pass and hit a 3 to tie the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                Well if the Magic dont make a move, we do have something to fall back on.

That being said... i still would be more comfortable making a move... as long as it didnt involve... Nelson, Darko, or Ariza.
                He's our Bob Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                  Well if the Magic dont make a move, we do have something to fall back on.

He's our Bob Sanders.
                  :D

Only a week and half away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Damn Ginobli had 40 tonight.

Surprise, surprise the only players scoring on the magic are Howard and Nelson. Howard has 22 and 13 and Jameer has 14 points. Perhaps this could show Otis how we really stack up against the East's elite. Start hitting the phones. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                      Originally posted by D-Unit
                      Jameer was really disappointing me this season, he looked exceptional at time last season. Luckily he's starting play well again.

Turkoglu... Awful decision making this season, having an awful season, Ariza will probably start as early as next year

Redick... Can't make his own shot, zero defensive ability, I like him but, if he was the key to get a Reshard Lewis or a Gerald Wallace... It wouldnt pain me to see him go.

Uh ah. Turk is a playa. He makes mistakes, but he's playing in the wrong role. He should be a 6th man. That's how he worked best in Sacramento. He's our Boris Diaw. He starts because Ariza is still young. Ariza will be our Shawn Marion when he blossoms. ;) Redick is also a keeper... unless he gets us one of those 2 players. Arroyo is our best PG. Sad but true. Diener's potential? What is that?

Nelson has to go.

Comment

Uh ah. Turk is a playa. He makes mistakes, but he's playing in the wrong role. He should be a 6th man. That's how he worked best in Sacramento. He's our Boris Diaw. He starts because Ariza is still young. Ariza will be our Shawn Marion when he blossoms. ;) Redick is also a keeper... unless he gets us one of those 2 players. Arroyo is our best PG. Sad but true. Diener's potential? What is that?

Nelson has to go.
                        Yeah I was about to say before Diener is nothing special. Hes an undersized SG trying to make it as a PG. Arroyo is better by alot. Arroyo is a true PG too.

Comment

Nelson has to go.
                          Granted it was the pre season but, did you get see any of them? Diener was lighting everyone up. Throwing down 20+ everynight and 6+ assists. Teams have come calling but, Otis holds in him in high regard, too bad we dont play him. I do agree that Arroyo has been the better of the two (in comparison to Nelson) this season but, he isnt that great a decision maker either... i could do without both to be honest. I also agree Turk should be a sixth man and yeah he doesnt really fit well playing the two. I was liking our situation a lot more at the end of last season... what happened? ugh.

Comparing us to the Suns D... :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• If the Magic gave us Nelson, Redick, and an expiring contract, I'd definitely give up Rashard.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• More Magic...

I really dont think Brian Hill is the right man to coach this team.
                              Our offense is too damn methodical and he depends too much on the two point guard offense. I mean seriously... we have two of the biggest/strongest men in the league in Dwight and Darko... just get the big men the ball. Gotta play inside out, it will open up the threes and the mid range jumpers... we do have some exceptional shooters on this team, it's about time we use them to there strengths. We would be so much better than we are now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                                If the Magic gave us Nelson, Redick, and an expiring contract, I'd definitely give up Rashard.
                                LOL... Why would the Magic do that? Rashard is going to opt out this summer. They can get him without giving up any players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information