Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit
    Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    If the Magic gave us Nelson, Redick, and an expiring contract, I'd definitely give up Rashard.
    LOL... Why would the Magic do that? Rashard is going to opt out this summer. They can get him without giving up any players.
    Well, you'd have the security of getting him for sure opposed to assuming you could get him in the off-season, considering the Magic don't have first dibs on everyone. I was just bringing it up because I saw talk about Nelson and Redick being expendable and Rashard's name being brought up.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      More Magic...

I really dont think Brian Hill is the right man to coach this team.
      Our offense is too damn methodical and he depends too much on the two point guard offense. I mean seriously... we have two of the biggest/strongest men in the league in Dwight and Darko... just get the big men the ball. Gotta play inside out, it will open up the threes and the mid range jumpers... we do have some exceptional shooters on this team, it's about time we use them to there strengths. We would be so much better than we are now.
      I hated the Hill signing from the start. Who rehires someone they fired in the past??? It's unprecedented!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
        Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        More Magic...

I really dont think Brian Hill is the right man to coach this team.
        Our offense is too damn methodical and he depends too much on the two point guard offense. I mean seriously... we have two of the biggest/strongest men in the league in Dwight and Darko... just get the big men the ball. Gotta play inside out, it will open up the threes and the mid range jumpers... we do have some exceptional shooters on this team, it's about time we use them to there strengths. We would be so much better than we are now.
        I hated the Hill signing from the start. Who rehires someone they fired in the past??? It's unprecedented!
        Agreed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
          Originally posted by D-Unit
          Originally posted by thetedginnshow
          If the Magic gave us Nelson, Redick, and an expiring contract, I'd definitely give up Rashard.
          LOL... Why would the Magic do that? Rashard is going to opt out this summer. They can get him without giving up any players.
          Well, you'd have the security of getting him for sure opposed to assuming you could get him in the off-season, considering the Magic don't have first dibs on everyone. I was just bringing it up because I saw talk about Nelson and Redick being expendable and Rashard's name being brought up.
          Actually, you don't really get security because he can opt out even after they trade for him. Which is the most likely scenario for any team that would trade for him.

Yeah, the Magic don't get first dibs, but the cap allows them to pick and choose their targets.

The Magic are better off staying put unless a really good deal is offered.

Comment

• Well, then you could sign him long-term, but I see what you're saying.

In any case, it's all just wishful thinking. I know the Sonics will only find ways to make themselves worse, most likely by doing nothing with Rashard and then letting him walk.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I kind of want to trade Nazr, because he isn't getting any minutes and he'd be the main point in a trade to get a Backup PG.. But I doubt Chris Webber will resign with us, and if we get rid of Nazr, who will our starting Center be for next year? Sheed does not like playing Center. Free Agency will be limited because Dumars will likely have to give Chauncey a monster contract since he's going to opt out.

So, that leaves us with the draft.. I don't like the idea of starting a Rookie Center unless his name is Greg Oden.. and what are the odds we'll trade to the #1 spot to pick him? We have two Round 1's this year, but not much else.

Oh, wait.. We have rights Cheick Samb! All 7'1" and 215 pounds of him..

Smallest Big Guy ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
                I kind of want to trade Nazr, because he isn't getting any minutes and he'd be the main point in a trade to get a Backup PG.. But I doubt Chris Webber will resign with us, and if we get rid of Nazr, who will our starting Center be for next year? Sheed does not like playing Center. Free Agency will be limited because Dumars will likely have to give Chauncey a monster contract since he's going to opt out.

So, that leaves us with the draft.. I don't like the idea of starting a Rookie Center unless his name is Greg Oden.. and what are the odds we'll trade to the #1 spot to pick him? We have two Round 1's this year, but not much else.

Oh, wait.. We have rights Cheick Samb! All 7'1" and 215 pounds of him..

Smallest Big Guy ever.
                His brother Mamadou is a legitimate prospect. Could even possibly be a lottery pick in next couple years.

Comment

• goodbye D-Wade

^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                    goodbye D-Wade
                    The Magic's season all of a sudden looks brighter in their division.

Comment

• Wade injured his left shoulder in the fourth quarter and was in so much pain that he had to be taken off in a wheelchair.

WHAT? Aren't shoulder injuries on your ARM and not your legs?
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516
                        Wade injured his left shoulder in the fourth quarter and was in so much pain that he had to be taken off in a wheelchair.

WHAT? Aren't shoulder injuries on your ARM and not your legs?
                        I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I would've gone with the stretcher. Way more dramatic.

Comment

• it looked painful. he was crying.

Comment

• I wore Wade's jersey today, does that mean I am a curse? Damn, we're ******. Congrats Pistons on the Eastern title.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                              I wore Wade's jersey today, does that mean I am a curse? Damn, we're ***********. Congrats Pistons on the Eastern title.
                              Don't worry, even if Wade was healthy the Pistons still would have won it.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President
                                Originally posted by yodachu
                                I wore Wade's jersey today, does that mean I am a curse? Damn, we're ***********. Congrats Pistons on the Eastern title.
                                Don't worry, even if Wade was healthy the Pistons still would have won it.
                                Now it is a certianty though, no miracles are gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information