X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit
    Originally posted by throwback54milkman
    goodbye D-Wade
    The Magic's season all of a sudden looks brighter in their division.
    This move means very little for the Magic. It's still the Heat-Pistons-Cavs and then Wizards-Bulls in the East. I'm trying to buy into the Pacers as legit comp, but I just can't do it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by D-Unit
      goodbye D-Wade
      This move means very little for the Magic. It's still the Heat-Pistons-Cavs and then Wizards-Bulls in the East. I'm trying to buy into the Pacers as legit comp, but I just can't do it.
      Just wait till Ariza comes back. Magic will get at least the 8th seed.

Comment

• ...And the Blazers beat the Lakers. God I hate the Sonics for letting Nate go.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          goodbye D-Wade

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke or not.

I'm sure the Magic will make the playoffs, they aren't a bad team, they just don't seem to have the guns to make a run.

Comment

goodbye D-Wade
            You're on crack 51 if you think the Heat are the class of the East. And now that D-Wade is out, they'll fall even more. Shaq may be a good player still, but he's not what he was last year. They are an aging team which relies on Wade to take over ball games.

IMO it's Detroit....Chicago, Washington, and Cleveland. Then the rest of the East.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

goodbye D-Wade

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke or not.

I'm sure the Magic will make the playoffs, they aren't a bad team, they just don't seem to have the guns to make a run.
              It's a half joke. Of course I have confidence in the guy. I didn't want to lose him last summer because he's a young stud. While he was in the line up, the Magic were a different team on the court and that's not a joke.

My minimum hopes are for the Magic make the playoffs. Heck, we don't have first rounder this year, so I don't want to miss the playoffs. At the same time, I'm not looney enough to have legit championship dreams. The Magic are extremely young, I'm not worried about winning the championship as I am moreso about seeing progress.

Comment

• Someone will upset Detroit in the Eastern Conference finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                  goodbye D-Wade
                  You're on crack 51 if you think the Heat are the class of the East. And now that D-Wade is out, they'll fall even more. Shaq may be a good player still, but he's not what he was last year. They are an aging team which relies on Wade to take over ball games.

IMO it's Detroit....Chicago, Washington, and Cleveland. Then the rest of the East.
                  They weren't necessarily in order. But you're on crack if you've got the Bulls ahead of the Cavs. The Cavs only get run down by ESPN because they're dissapointed that the Lebron hype train hasn't carried them as far as of yet as they thought it would. The Cavs have had the 2nd best record in the East most of the season and are coming together quite nicely down the stretch.

Untill I know the status of Wade he's still ahead of Chicago and Washington. Washington is too inconsistent for my liking and Chicago seems like a nice team, but not a good/great team.

Comment

• Rumored trade:

Nets trade Vince Carter to the Knicks for Channing Frye, and Jamal Crawford

^^Sig From Nvot9
                    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...e=NBAHeadlines

Fred Jones for Juan Dixon.

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                        Rumored trade:

Nets trade Vince Carter to the Knicks for Channing Frye, and Jamal Crawford
                        Pretty good one. I'd like to see Carter in NY. Frye and Crawford are not championship caliber players. They are just guys good enough to stick around while leaving you always looking around for an upgrade. The Nets have always been stuck in neutral so I wouldn't be surprised if they did this... instead of allowing Carter to leave and going shopping for themselves in FA.

Comment

• Anyone else buying the Knicks making the playoffs? Now with the Wade-less Heat, fast-falling Magic, and soon to be decimated Nets?

As for the Carter trade, I'd be all for it. As long as we keep Lee and Curry, pretty much any trade would be all right with me. Frye looks lost on the court this season, he took a big step backward, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
                            Anyone else buying the Knicks making the playoffs? Now with the Wade-less Heat, fast-falling Magic, and soon to be decimated Nets?

As for the Carter trade, I'd be all for it. As long as we keep Lee and Curry, pretty much any trade would be all right with me. Frye looks lost on the court this season, he took a big step backward, imo.
                            With a 140M payroll, they better make the playoffs. Magic's payroll isn't even 60M. Shoot... the second highest is Dallas with a 92M payroll. 140M and talking about squeaking in the playoffs? Niiiiiice.

Comment

• Oh my oh my Hawks got an amazing steal they traded a future 2nd rounder for Anthony Johnson. All these teams like the Lakers and the Heat going crazy for a guy like kid when all it took was a future 2nd for a solid starting caliber point guard like Johnson. Also awsome Juan is on the Rap now I can see him play more, he's a hometown legend. 4 mins to deadline looks like no big deals.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                Oh my oh my Hawks got an amazing steal they traded a future 2nd rounder for Anthony Johnson. All these teams like the Lakers and the Heat going crazy for a guy like kid when all it took was a future 2nd for a solid starting caliber point guard like Johnson. Also awsome Juan is on the Rap now I can see him play more, he's a hometown legend. 4 mins to deadline looks like no big deals.
                                Yeah.... Booooooooooooooooring... Should be an interesting summer. Everyone will have their chips stacked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information