Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope Boston sucks FOREVER.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paul View Post
      They already have Randy Foye. Who showed glimpses of beconing very good. A 3 like Brewer or Jeff Green will really help IMO.
      Doesn't he play SG for them? He's definitely got the shooters/scorer's mentality.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paul View Post
        They already have Randy Foye. Who showed glimpses of beconing very good. A 3 like Brewer or Jeff Green will really help IMO.
        Jeff Green is not going to be in this year's draft. He and Hibbert are "un-declaring(???)" for the draft.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I hope Boston sucks FOREVER.
          Wouldnt be surprised if they make an offer for Darko... His chances of staying with Orlando arent looking too good.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            There are a lot of things wrong with the Magic. First they need to fire Brian Hill. I have no idea why he's still there.
            I think he has blackmail photos on the owner. Besides reports are Hill just got fired.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Doesn't he play SG for them? He's definitely got the shooters/scorer's mentality.
              I believe the Wolves want to play him at PG, to be that lead guard. Chauncey Billups type. He has that size and ability to be that type.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                Jeff Green is not going to be in this year's draft. He and Hibbert are "un-declaring(???)" for the draft.
                Wow I knew Hibbert, but not Green. That's really odd.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                  Jeff Green is not going to be in this year's draft. He and Hibbert are "un-declaring(???)" for the draft.
                  Is that confirmed? If so, link.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Wouldnt be surprised if they make an offer for Darko... His chances of staying with Orlando arent looking too good.
                    How stupid would that be for Orlando to lose Darko. Management's stupidity baffles me. What's the latest? Why wouldn't he return?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I think he has blackmail photos on the owner. Besides reports are Hill just got fired.
                      If that's true, that would make my day!!!

                      Comment


                      • It's a lie, I watched the press conference. Hibbert was on the left and declared he was staying, JT3 in the Middle and Jeff Green on the right announcing he was staying in the draft and is now looking for an agent. JT3 even talked about life without Jeff, so it's a lie Jeff is not staying. And D you should merge this and the lottery thread together.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • GLORY, GLORY, HALELUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJA!!!!!!!

                          http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...orts-headlines

                          Comment


                          • Its a conspiracy and I am not even joking.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              It's a lie, I watched the press conference. Hibbert was on the left and declared he was staying, JT3 in the Middle and Jeff Green on the right announcing he was staying in the draft and is now looking for an agent. JT3 even talked about life without Jeff, so it's a lie Jeff is not staying. And D you should merge this and the lottery thread together.
                              Yeah, it wouldn't of made sense for Jeff Green. I think his value is at it's peak right now. Might as well come out.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                If that's true, that would make my day!!!
                                Glad to help brighten your day! :D

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information