NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Who do you guys think the Pistons are/should look at?
    Prey that Billups doesn't Opt out. But in the draft they should look at a big man, but not many big men options in the mid first. Also Javaris Crittenton could be a very good option.

Comment

Any sort of PG would be likely for Dumars, and either a big man or a backup shooting guard. I'd guess with the 15th pick, Dumars would go after someone like Acie Law or Javaris Crittenton to fulfill the backup PG position. At 27, I could see the pick being a big man like Nick Fazekas or a shooting guard like Morris Almond.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Joakim Noah, nah but really D brought up Ryvon Covile the local boy which would be a good pick. I think they will take a defensive stopper like Sean Williams. Of course everything is Dependant on Chauncey coming back. IMO they win the title Chauncey is back they lose he is gone. If he is gone then you have to look at Gabe Pruitt, Dominic James, and Bobby Brown.

At #15 Javaris might be gone so if so Acie, which would be the perfect fit cause he is more similar to Chauncey. They could also be looking at Tiago Splitter who I don't like but could be the choice.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Any sort of PG would be likely for Dumars, and either a big man or a backup shooting guard. I'd guess with the 15th pick, Dumars would go after someone like Acie Law or Javaris Crittenton to fulfill the backup PG position. At 27, I could see the pick being a big man like Nick Fazekas or a shooting guard like Morris Almond.
          Yeah, totally forgot about Law. He would definitely fit the Pistons team.

Comment

• Acie Law is clutch. I would definitely like him.

Comment

• Pistons fans: Jason Terry and Maurice Ager(Michigan State) for Chauncey Billups. Do you bite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Pistons fans: Jason Terry and Maurice Ager(Michigan State) for Chauncey Billups. Do you bite?
                Heck no!!!!

Comment

• Magic should forget all the big named FA's this year. No one fits.

Billups - not going anywhere

Carter - getting old fast, lacks leadership, and will cost us Darko (supposedly)

Lewis - Pushes Ariza down the depth chart. Between Hedo and Turk, we are sufficient.

The core of the team is Howard, Milicic and Ariza. We need to continue to build around that. Turk and Redick are also keepers.

The guy we should really go for in FA is PG Mo Williams.

Comment

Pistons fans: Jason Terry and Maurice Ager(Michigan State) for Chauncey Billups. Do you bite?
                    That would be the worst thing ever.

And D, another small PG that can't play defense and shoots a lot? Really?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I like how you put Michigan State next to Ager, trying to draw us in or something. I don't think the Pistons can lose afford to lose a big free agent two years in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        That would be the worst thing ever.

And D, another small PG that can't play defense and shoots a lot? Really?
                        Eh, if that's his game... maybe not.

Comment

• Mo Williams is one of the best all around PG's in the NBA.

Comment

• where you guys think the Nets go in round 1? it'd be sweet if they traded it for Frye like i did in the forum mock
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              Mo Williams is one of the best all around PG's in the NBA.
                              I think he's much better suited as a 6th man than as a starting PG. He's a an average to just about solid starting PG, but he's a very good 6th man.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                Mo Williams is one of the best all around PG's in the NBA.
                                I haven't seen a Bucks game since the last time they were in the playoffs. From his stat sheet, Mo looked pretty decent to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information