Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit
    Originally posted by ny10804
    Anyone else buying the Knicks making the playoffs? Now with the Wade-less Heat, fast-falling Magic, and soon to be decimated Nets?

As for the Carter trade, I'd be all for it. As long as we keep Lee and Curry, pretty much any trade would be all right with me. Frye looks lost on the court this season, he took a big step backward, imo.
    With a 140M payroll, they better make the playoffs. Magic's payroll isn't even 60M. Shoot... the second highest is Dallas with a 92M payroll. 140M and talking about squeaking in the playoffs? Niiiiiice.
    To be fair, 20,718,750 is being paid to Allan Houston, 16,901,500 to Jalen Rose, 9,750,000 to Maurice Taylor, 8,500,000 to Shandon Anderson, and 6,425,000 to Jerome Williams. So, it's essentially 76,969,609 for players actually on the team. And that number is not at all a representation of the team's talent level, I mean Malik Rose is our fifth highest paid player on the roster.

My point is, I'd be more than glad to make the playoffs as the 8 seed.

Comment

• Alan Henderson to the Jazz. 76ers can swap with Utah's 2nd rounder if they want to.

BLOCKBUSTEr!

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• I think the heat can still make it into the playoffs without wade even though that really does hurt. The east is so weak this did make the pistons the easy favorite to make the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79
          I think the heat can still make it into the playoffs without wade even though that really does hurt. The east is so weak this did make the pistons the easy favorite to make the finals.
          they could have, but they should have tried to deal wayne simien, posey, Dorrell Wright, and their first for Rashard Lewis

Comment

• Excellent trade deadline with some killer deals. Dixon makes the Raptors a title contender, Henderson will be a huge cog in the system that is Utah, and Anthony Johnson will be Anthony Johnson.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
              Originally posted by Finsfan79
              I think the heat can still make it into the playoffs without wade even though that really does hurt. The east is so weak this did make the pistons the easy favorite to make the finals.
              they could have, but they should have tried to deal wayne simien, posey, Dorrell Wright, and their first for Rashard Lewis
              I wouldnt give up that much :P

I wanted bibby or artest honestly oneof them we could of gotten for a package around posey, wright, 1st.

But they still have 10 home games in march, they have alot of bad games at the stretch like hawks and celtics. Shaq is still around too.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney

I wanted bibby or artest honestly oneof them we could of gotten for a package around posey, wright, 1st.

But they still have 10 home games in march, they have alot of bad games at the stretch like hawks and celtics. Shaq is still around too.
                what value are you really giving up? a late first rounder, posey who is a FA, wright who is just a project, and wayne simien who has the weirdest stomache illness in the history of mankind. how does someone get sal manila for 2 years????

Comment

• RIP Dennis Johnson

Comment

• Juan Dixon...... Not bad I guess

Even though I liked Freddy Jones

Comment

• Anyone read Chad Ford's chat on ESPN today? Lot of interesting things...

I should drive down to North Shore and find him... He lives only 30 min. away.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                        Anyone read Chad Ford's chat on ESPN today? Lot of interesting things...

I should drive down to North Shore and find him... He lives only 30 min. away.
                        best line was "congrats hawks fans. after passing up chris paul, derron williams, and marcus williams, and over-paying for Speedy Claxton, you finally have your PG. Anthony Johnson." lol. that was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney

what value are you really giving up? a late first rounder, posey who is a FA, wright who is just a project, and wayne simien who has the weirdest stomache illness in the history of mankind. how does someone get sal manila for 2 years????
                          wright was pretty dang good when given playing time he was producing very well.
                          The 1st right now is actually just on the verge of the lottery lol
                          Simien has salminala (sp) poisoning it can kill people not sure more then that, and posey is nice cap freedom for a team and a solid player.

Honestly we would be giving up all of our youth if we do that we would have left haslem and wade pretty much for the future lol

Comment

wright was pretty dang good when given playing time he was producing very well.
                            The 1st right now is actually just on the verge of the lottery lol
                            Simien has salminala (sp) poisoning it can kill people not sure more then that, and posey is nice cap freedom for a team and a solid player.

Honestly we would be giving up all of our youth if we do that we would have left haslem and wade pretty much for the future lol
                            YOu dont have to worry about it now. Trade deadline has passed. You didnt make a trade and your season has now gone down the drain,

Comment

• The Wiz should traded Jarvis for Juan.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                The Wiz should traded Jarvis for Juan.
                                That would've been Juanderful! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information